PDA

View Full Version : Where oh where has dark panther gone

MrCow
08-19-2002, 09:01 PM
where oh where could he be. am I missing something or has he taking a long long break from agn anyone know anything (im looking at you two foxy and jj)

SSJ3500
08-19-2002, 09:03 PM
Thats a good question, I havn't seen him online recently either...

Icey
08-19-2002, 09:10 PM
I believe I saw him online sometime either yesterday or today.

Or both.

Not sure which.

EWild
08-19-2002, 09:15 PM
Both. This morning and last night to my knowldege.

Dark Jim
08-19-2002, 09:33 PM
I emailed him my picture for the memberpages a few days ago but now it seems his site is down. :(

Drunken Tiger
08-19-2002, 09:50 PM
I saw all of htem the other day.... Dark Panther was on about 1100pm my time...:shrug:

Executioner of Deities
08-19-2002, 09:51 PM
Dude, what, are all you guys newbs? DP never hangs around for very long. Hes on for five minutes, thens hes gone for 3 days. Thats how its always been. Thats how it is on the forums i mean. I never had a reason to contact him on aim or through a chat.

MrCow
08-19-2002, 10:00 PM
umm actually I remember seeing him on for as while back about 2 too 3 months ago:shrug:

DarkPanther
08-19-2002, 10:52 PM
Hey guys. My ears were ringin' so I stopped on to say 'hey' and WOW!! A thread just for me! ;)

Well, here's the story....

My homepage at work is set to the Forum's home page, so everytime I (or someone using my computer) opens IE, it shows me as signed onto the forums. So I still get my PM's and all. But I haven't had time to post or anything in a long long time as some of you have been cool enough to notice.

I miss the boards a lot, as sad as that may be of me. But I do. Wish I had more time for it, but between how my job's been lately and the fact that I've fallen in love (ACK GOOD LORD.... I know... :tongue: ) my hands have been tied.

My site will be down until later this week. Sorry about the Member Pages being down and not updated in so long too. That should be back up as well later this week. Sorry also to anyone who counts on my server for email and images. It'll be back soon, I promise.

Hope I can get back here and postin' sometime in the near future. My girl registered here a long time ago, but I don't think she's posted yet. Mebbe I'll get her into it a little too once I get back. I think you'll all like her. ;) (gamer chick, WOOYAH!)

Thanks for the thread and questions. Keep gamin'. I'll see ya around.

Oh and DarkJim, you may wanna PM me that new pic as I may have lost it. Dunno right now. Thanx.

Jemsee
08-20-2002, 12:21 AM
OMG he's fallen and can't get up. ;)

Please put me on the member pages.
Wating ever so long. :(

Ekulf
08-20-2002, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by DarkPanther
I've fallen in love (ACK GOOD LORD.... I know... :tongue: )

ummmmm excuse me!!!! I remember when I suggested there was something there, you said that you "weren't her type" *cough* *cough* yet you go visit her and now tell me this! seeeeeeeee I told you I just know things... I can feel it like no other.... so no more lieing ok?

The Silent Assassin
08-20-2002, 01:03 AM
Another one falls to that thing called "life".

Darunia
08-20-2002, 04:53 AM
life

What's that?

obi
08-20-2002, 05:37 AM
you do what you do best DP, My sigs not the same without the member pages! :)

Say hello to Foxy and JJ for me too! K. Thnx.

Paradox
08-20-2002, 01:16 PM
Where oh where has dark panther gone

he's right there ^^

MrCow
08-20-2002, 01:19 PM
wow go DP!!! lucky bastard... oh umm what I never said anything:Þ
well congrats on the girl and everything I may be gettinga girlfriend soon too. Yea I know I've said that one before.