PDA

View Full Version : Quest naming.. Need a little bit of help.

Teilyr
08-19-2002, 07:33 PM
Well, here's the deal. itschris and I need your help in deciding a name for our quest. I want to go with The Chronicals/Annals of.. . [i]something, since it's NOT going to be on the Zelda storyline. This way, the name can stand alone, without needing TLOZ: to complete it.

So, here's a basic storyline. We have our main character Cedric. He's the highest knight in the kingdom of Lucretia. Cedric is of the same bloodline as Orsted, the demon that demolished Lurcetia's society about 100 years ago. Through cirumstance, Orsted is revived, but only in his demonic form, Odio. Now, Cedric has to stop Odio from destroying the world again.

As you can tell, we're still a long way from a complete story, and we're still fine tuning the story we have thus far..

So, what title suggestions can you fine folks give us?

Thanks in advance.
-Tei

Ps - If your title is picked, you get to test our custom sprites. :D What.. That isn't incentive enough?

Kirby of Doom
08-19-2002, 07:53 PM
How about the Apocolipse Chronocles, you know, Apocolipse, end of the world? It sounds better than the Armaggedon Chronicles (no, please don't hurt me, I didn't mean it like that! :cry: )

Teilyr
08-19-2002, 07:59 PM
You're too nervous mate. :) Relax.

JayeM
08-19-2002, 08:01 PM
Lucretian Epic?

Dark_Xero
08-19-2002, 08:20 PM
Demonic Tactics, or maybe Ancester from hell :p. Lucretia Chronicals I don't have any good ones :(

EWild
08-19-2002, 09:38 PM
The Chronicals of Lucretia: Bloodlines? =)

Teilyr
08-19-2002, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by EWild
The Chronicals of Lucretia: Bloodlines? =) That's not bad. :) I'll pitch it to Chris tomarrow, see what he thinks.

Other folks, please feel free to continue submitting ideas. :D

EWild
08-19-2002, 10:56 PM
Cool, I wonder if he'll like it..... =)

Dark_Xero
08-19-2002, 11:09 PM
Well, I forgot to post this one, cause I didn't like it, but here it goes, Bloodline Chronicles.

Teilyr
08-19-2002, 11:13 PM
Kinda sounds castlevania'ish. Don't want to confuse the wonderful folks of AGN. :)

Right now, I'm leaning more towards The Chronicles(or some other synonym) of Lucretia: Bloodlines of Evil, or something like that.

But, that sounds pretty effing cheesy, so I'm pretty sure I'll come up with something else, thanks to my trusty thesaurus. ^_^

Keep submitting!

Dark_Xero
08-19-2002, 11:47 PM
I find that name WAY too long. How about The blair Odio project :laughing:

EWild
08-20-2002, 08:22 AM
Chronicles/Whatever of Lucretia: Bloodines of Fate? =/

Teilyr
08-20-2002, 10:23 AM
You two always confuse me. Your sigs look pretty much the same, and you force me to read your names. Mean. :tongue: I'll shoot the title in my sig to Chris whe he comes on.

itschris
08-20-2002, 03:27 PM
Well, it's settled then. EWild, you'll get to test our test9.qst. :p

It's not a real quest, just a small game with a little overworld and a small dungeon to test the new tiles.

EWild
08-20-2002, 04:10 PM
Well Tei my sig is sorta different but the Link sprites are sort've the same. =/ I PMed you (Tei) so just look there! =)

BTW this is the swecond or third quest that I helped get a name. =)