PDA

View Full Version : An experiment for you to try

Eckels
08-19-2002, 07:27 PM
Ok, science fans. Lets have some fun.

Take a can of French Onion Soup.

Make yourself a nice sized portion of it, include the swiss melted on bread inside the cup, with the melted swiss on top.

Make it up nice, and eat only a little bit of it, realizing that it tastes like shit, and you'll never buy canned french onion soup again. (good french onion soup has to be made from scracth. it's worth it)

Take that partially eatened portion of soup. and place it on top of a table, counter, or anywhere stable, and let it sit for 5-7 days, preferrably in a hot room.

If you can, close any doors or windows to that room, letting little air escape.

After five or seven days, don as gasmask, and enter the room. Might as well go in naked, because the stench alone can melt your clothes. the Fungus now growing in the cup should be about ready to give birth, so make sure you bring some stirrups as well...

But man....that stuff stinks like hell. Like... Dogshit in turpentine... no... Like Panicked Cat Diarhhea.

It's a smell like no other. So be prepared.

Beldaran
08-19-2002, 07:31 PM
LOL that sounds like me in my apartment at college last year.:laughing:

We left two bananas on the window seal for seven months and the bananas actually became a part of the wood, via a previously unseen form of fungus that grew out of the wood over the bananas. It was totally gross, but funny nonetheless.:)

Eckels
08-19-2002, 07:38 PM
Yeah we've grown quite a civilization of molds in this house.... Beer, I find is the best home for cultures such as these....

When we were moving out of our last apartment, we were collecting old cups and cans and all sorts of garbage from around the apartment, and pouring them all into this one jug... not for any other reason, than "when we get the chance, we'll dump it..."

well the inevitable happened, and it spilled on the bedroom rug. Yes, it was disgusting... but we thought we cleaned it up pretty well... The rug was pink at the time...

When i had a chance a few weeks later to go back into the apartment.... oh man....

The spot where the jug had spilled... BLACK. As black as the blackest black you've ever seen. Whatever that concoction did... it did it, and made that spot on the rug BLACK. There weren't even spots, where it only sorta hit... there was a definate outline of this black spot... Kinda crazy... I could have spelled my name out and it would have come out perfectly... Kinda sick.

Weird. Didn't smell... didn't spread.

Dark_Xero
08-19-2002, 08:30 PM
I know someone that caught some tadpoles, which died the next day. He thought, "why not keep them for bait" and kept them in a backpack for three days. When his dad found it in there, he was ready to blow up in his face. It smelt like, 8 different kinds of crap all in one. So He poured them out in the wood and flicked away the bottle, and yet two minutes later, it was back!

The backpack was no good either from that day on. He should have known though, I mean c'mon, it's dead, rotting fish!

slothman
08-20-2002, 12:07 AM
I have a little container of Play-Doh(tm) that has mold growing on it. I didn't know Play-Doh had food for mold.

MasterSwordUltima
08-20-2002, 12:37 AM
Enter my basement peons . I have a deer leg with pieces of bread fixed onto it so hard you cannot get it off. It first found home in my basement in 98, and then at New Years 99, some of my friends and myself did all this crazy stuff, and my garage/basement is the result.

Eckels
08-20-2002, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by MasterSwordUltima
Enter my basement peons . I have a deer leg with pieces of bread fixed onto it so hard you cannot get it off. It first found home in my basement in 98, and then at New Years 99, some of my friends and myself did all this crazy stuff, and my garage/basement is the result.

You did some crazy stuff with a piece of bread and a deer leg, and it grew into a garage/basement?

odd.

Cyclone
08-20-2002, 02:45 AM
Originally posted by MasterSwordUltima

I'd pay anyone $100 to eat the bread. :D

Cyclone

obi
08-20-2002, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Cyclone

I'd pay anyone $100 to eat the bread. :D

Cyclone

You know, there are some people that would do that for free....

What?

No, no I didn't mean I would,

What are you doing with that Deer Leg?!?

No! STOP!!!!!

ARRRRGHAHGHGHAGARHAGRHGARARGHAHHHH....

Verman
08-20-2002, 08:35 AM
We used to throw food into an old locker in highschool. We stuffed all we could into a glass jar and stuck it in. We went back one time and it was some wierd as green shit...And the smell was frickin terrible...heheh we even had an old lock on the locker so when the teacher finally noticed the smell they had to cut off the lock then throw the shit away hehheh.....They even put a message over the PA for the culprits to turn themselves in. We didnt get caught tho...

PS: I don't think a tadpole is a fish, its more of a baby frog i think :P