PDA

View Full Version : WarCraft III Replys - LMAO!

Warlock
08-19-2002, 07:23 PM
http://www.theinclan.com/

haha.. it's the very first post on there (the one w/ the pictures in it). LMAO! I really should try that in a game.. I bet it would work great in the SP campaign too..

http://www.theinclan.com/newspics/Wall_o_Shades.jpg

http://www.theinclan.com/newspics/Wall_o_wards.jpg

Kirby of Doom
08-19-2002, 08:14 PM
:cry: Hey! Isn't it bad enough I can't play the game? :cry:

I must play the game!!! If anyone was having trouble getting an error with Direct X what did you do? (I've already tried updating the video driver - it wouldn't even update.) Won't any graphics card work as long as it's at least 8MB? It's an ATI RAGE LT PRO AGP 2x

Daarkseid
08-19-2002, 09:10 PM
Hah hahah, thats cool. Theres plenty each race could do to get around those tactics, but that sort of thing would be funny to pull on other players to freak them out.

Against the CPU though, that would just be too damn cheap.

Kirby, if you need help on directX issues, you might want to go to Blizzard's website and look up their technical help section.

And if that doens't help, you might try getting a better video card. 8mbs is going to wind up being the bare minimum , and likely you will have to set the game's graphical capabilities at their lowest to get any speed out the game.

A 16mb card works fine, though you will get some slowdown... but a 16mb card is going to be pretty inexpensive, so long as the card type is supported by WCIII.

Warlock
08-19-2002, 09:11 PM
lol.. I just tried this on the last Undead level, on Hard.. Blue could not attack me at all!!! Light Blue built Gyros (with truesight) which was a problem, and grey built Gryphons which could fly over the barriers, but still.. very very nice in general.. kept the Steam Tanks out of my base most of the time, and I was not once attacked by Knights :) (well, I was, but they couldn't cross the barrier.. and my towers took them out :D)

MottZilla
08-20-2002, 05:32 AM
hehehehe. Classic. Also anything that can "attack ground" I.E. a mortor team could easily kill off the shades even if you can't see them.

Starfalcon2
08-20-2002, 11:11 AM
lol, It is great good idea! I will try it tonight! :lol:

Warlock
08-20-2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Mottzilla
hehehehe. Classic. Also anything that can "attack ground" I.E. a mortor team could easily kill off the shades even if you can't see them.

hehe, well actually the ppl are too damn stupid to realise there are even shades there... that's what's funny. They think that this guy is hacking! hehe.. it's a lesson in always building some kind of detection :D

MottZilla
08-20-2002, 04:00 PM
Hero + Gem of Seeing. Or towers + Magic Sentry. Or perhaps having a whole 1 flying unit!

Warlock
08-20-2002, 04:39 PM
well yeah, they are stupid :D There are a ton of detectors.. all they needed to do was use some Sentry Wards or Magical Sentenals, etc etc..

MottZilla
08-25-2002, 03:12 AM
Yup. Newbies are so much fun you know?