PDA

View Full Version : Csets 12, 13, and 14

VEL
08-19-2002, 07:04 PM
Does anyone know what Csets 12, 13, and 14 are for? I cannot figure out if they are used for anything, I tried changing their palettes, but it didn't seem to affect anything that I thought they might be used for.

I have figured out something they can be used for if they aren't being used for anything else. I noticed that the translucent layers use colors from these Csets and if I change them I can make translucency look alot better.

JayeM
08-19-2002, 07:55 PM
14 is the cset that the boss colors are loaded into when needed. Not sure about the other 2. Maybe they're used for cset2 in the tile editor?

VEL
08-19-2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by JayeM
14 is the cset that the boss colors are loaded into when needed. Not sure about the other 2. Maybe they're used for cset2 in the tile editor?

They all do work with Cset2, but they show up as different colors in ZC and Zquest, so it is kinda hard to use them for that since they don't look the same in zquest as they do in ZC. I think they might be used for the menu colors in Zquest. When experimenting with Cset 2, I also found another Cset that didn't appear in the lists, it seems like it might be a 15th Cset that isn't listed.

Cloral
08-20-2002, 02:35 AM
At least one cset is for the gui. Not sure about the others though. However, I have seen them listed out before, and I'm pretty sure they were all used for one thing or another.

ShadowTiger
08-20-2002, 11:33 AM
Good for super customization only, right?
I personally have never had to use them. I just use them as backup Csets when I want to alter my other ones. (Then it turns around any bites my in my Zora arse! heh heh.)