PDA

View Full Version : zelda homepage

blckscab
08-19-2002, 04:42 PM
Has anyone apart from me noticed that the news on zleda classic homepage is somewhat half done?

this is what it says

Posted Saturday, August 3, 2002 by
Zelda Classic 1.92 Public Beta 163 is now available for download! You now have the choice of downloadig e

I take it that that isnt suposed to be like that.
So whats up with it, just unfinished or is it my comp?

Cronic
08-19-2002, 05:47 PM
ZC.com simply put is a total lost cause... I'm convinced of this.

Eckels
08-19-2002, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic
ZC.com simply put is a total lost cause... I'm convinced of this.

If you feel that way, then you've convinced me too.

Jigglysaint
08-19-2002, 06:25 PM
How about re-making the web site?

Cronic
08-19-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Eckels

If you feel that way, then you've convinced me too.

You know I believe there is hope, but so long as War Lord takes the amount of interest he has thus far well there is little to know hope in my mind...

Eckels
08-19-2002, 07:31 PM
So everything you were spouting to me yesterday about working on it together was crap, no? You seemed pretty hopeful to me. I'm not gonna waste my time if it's a lost cause, though. If you really feel that way, then so be it.

Cronic
08-19-2002, 07:57 PM
Originally posted by Eckels
So everything you were spouting to me yesterday about working on it together was crap, no? You seemed pretty hopeful to me. I'm not gonna waste my time if it's a lost cause, though. If you really feel that way, then so be it.

I have much hope in my opinions, and yours... Until I see a sign of War lord accepting some of these I remain less than optimistic, but if you can succeed where I couldn't then by all means I have total faith in this, and if anyone can get that done it's you... he trusts you much more than I and that is apparent.

AlphaDawg
08-19-2002, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by blckscab
Has anyone apart from me noticed that the news on zleda classic homepage is somewhat half done?

this is what it says

Posted Saturday, August 3, 2002 by
Zelda Classic 1.92 Public Beta 163 is now available for download! You now have the choice of downloadig e

I take it that that isnt suposed to be like that.
So whats up with it, just unfinished or is it my comp? No, there was another paragraph or so, but for some reason Newspro cut it off. Also check the bottom of the news section, there's some text cut off.

Cronic's right... stick a fork in zc.com, 'cause without some serious divine intervention, it's done.