PDA

View Full Version : HHhhhhHhelLllLloooo

Verman
08-19-2002, 02:19 PM
Oh god....Im frickin vibrating right now....

I bought some of that hydroxycut and im taking it and andro ok...Anyhow the bottle says take one of em three times a day for a week. After that week take 2 three times a day for a week. Then finally go to 3 three times a day. SInce i felt nothing when i took one, i jumped too three...My god...Im vibrating like a bitch...hard to sit still at work...Argh...I better cut dwon....eck.

The Silent Assassin
08-19-2002, 02:20 PM
This is what you get when you take this shit.

MrCow
08-19-2002, 02:22 PM
dumb ass. you never do that always wheen yourself up or down never just go to the highest or just stop taking it. jeesh

Breaker
08-19-2002, 02:28 PM
Pussy meds, if you're wanting a buzz and getting an effect like that...you're more then likely having a bad reaction to it.

Verman
08-19-2002, 02:29 PM
Heheh I wanted something to happen to prove to myself that it works...It does...

Ill definently be cutting down...At least this shit isnt dangerous like 1-test or 4-AD...

mr. cow what you said made no sense at all....And TSA you sound like you think idiots take supplements...Ive increased my bench by 30 pounds in the last two weeks...Now whats wrong with that?

EDIT: Besides this is my life...All i do is hit the gym now...I dont go out anymore....just to work. Your supposed to get an affect like this off hydroxycut...it contains caffine in herb form and euphia...Made for giving energy. After a cycle of this I'll get out of the "pussy meds" and get some deca...bit expensive with all the gear you have to buy but eh...(deca = a anabolic steroid)

MrCow
08-19-2002, 02:33 PM
you cant just start taking the max dosage you have to start out low and work your way up. when your gonna stop taking them you have to work your way down

AtmaWeapon
08-19-2002, 02:37 PM
Real men enjoy the benefits of working out and training their bodies slowly without the side effects of steroids, like large breasts, shrinkage, and cancer.

Verman
08-19-2002, 02:48 PM
Heh. I do not take steriods...But I am curious about them and would like to try for fun. If you make the right stack you do not suffer the side affects. Shrinkage wont happen and if it does because im wrong, i dont care about ball size (your dick doesnt shrink). Large breasts will not happen at all...thats probably the biggest fear I have. Cancer rare if you take the correct doses.

EDIT: I was fat most of my life...about680 pounds over wieght actully. I was made fun of all the time...Now its different, soon it will be way different....I am not just some idiot making this shit up. I actully did research on it and now I want to get back at everyone in r/l...The motivation is more revenge then anything. I dare someone in r/l to call me a fat computer geek to my face now. Thats why I like this board, its kills the boredum of work AND you guys will tell me exactly what you think, you dont care what i look like....

blckscab
08-19-2002, 04:24 PM
Thats because we dont know what you look like. Actuly I wonder what some people do actuly look like....

I must need some of that stuff, all I ever do is sleep, eat, computer and work. I do the weights now and then but I need the energy boost.

Verman
08-19-2002, 04:58 PM
Xendrine is better for an energy boost....

Its also cheaper...

And I dont know why breaker believes Im looking for a buzz. If i was looking for a buzz i would go out and buy some weed or something less expensive...

Rijuhn
08-20-2002, 01:53 AM
I don't believe in taking supliments, at least not now. I want my muscles to be 100% natural so I can truely say that I did THIS (flexes muscle) by myself. It's kind of like a personal goal I guess to get in shape, but to continue until I'm all ripped, but I know I don't have to time for it. At least my cart-pushing job has defined my muscles so you can actually tell they are there.

I have to streamline kind of muscles right now, but without the ninja like reflexes or sneakyness.

Daarkseid
08-20-2002, 02:47 AM
I'd say supplements should only be used to correct deficiencies. Some people aren't capable outputting the necessary strength to adequately build muscles, though those would be for severe cases. It doesn't sound like Verman is in any real need for supplements, but personally, I don't see what harm he's doing to anybody but himself, so why are you all getting on his case?

Verman
08-20-2002, 08:22 AM
Actully I was quite interested with what people think on this subject. Most people I know are the same. As in doing it natural, I was for awhile then I hit one hell of a platau(however its spelt). To break through it I take supplements because it works. I am not stupid enough to hurt myself with them though. Like take a bottle of xendrine or something ;)

EDIT: Besides even with supplements your doing it yourself. They dont work without you working. Hell I woke up at 6 am this morning and took a walk before breakfast for an hour. Now im wide awake tho :)