PDA

View Full Version : life styles

minime
08-19-2002, 04:53 AM
i have been browsing the ancient topics forum and i found one about 11th september and i read every page i felt so sorry for those who where affected i just wandered did this inccedent affect anone here?

PrfectGREG
08-19-2002, 11:30 AM
My Uncle was in one of the towers when it happened, he made it out alive though and is kind of shook up about it. He saw some ugly things. Thats about it though.

Dark_Xero
08-19-2002, 11:37 AM
Nope, I was out at lunch when I heard about it though. I didn't know anyone who was in the accident.

Dark_Legend
08-19-2002, 11:52 AM
I was in school when everyone was running round the school saying "The states are in war with pakistan!" So we went to our next class after lunch and watched it on T.V.! And when i saw the twin towers fall i was shocked and coudn't believe it! But i didn't have anyone or know anyone in the inccident!

Darunia
08-19-2002, 01:33 PM
Hum, I got my computer in Sept. 11 last year too, just when the towers fell.

Coincidence?

SquallLionheart
08-19-2002, 01:48 PM
I was in school, and all the girls needed hugs, I seemed to be the one they wanted to hug....

But I was in wood shop when my instructor came in and told us to sit down and shut up, because more people just died in those two towers than in the whole f****** vietnam war!

It kinda spooked me ya know, so I went and prayed with all my friends.

Paradox
08-19-2002, 01:48 PM
i was in school and they made an announcement on the intercom

King Link
08-19-2002, 02:09 PM
I just saw it on t.v. before school, then all day, the t.v.'s at school were on and everyone was watching the news. It was a terrible day. I did know know anyone, though, who was affected by Sept. 11, except the general feelings everyone had about the tradgedy.

EWild
08-19-2002, 02:09 PM
I heard it from my mom, she works with Air Canada.

gdorf
08-19-2002, 02:49 PM
WHy do we need to revive something like this?.. if someone was effected, I am sure they don't want it brought up a year afterward as casual chat. I know you didn't puposely do anything bad.. but I really don't like the idea of this thread. :shrug:

Icey
08-19-2002, 02:52 PM
I have to agree with gdorf, if you want to do something like this do it on Sept 11th, it's not that far away. You could do like a Memorial thread or something

AlexMax
08-19-2002, 03:21 PM
My sister's friend's stepmom was a flight attendant on Flight 93.

*silence*

Jigglysaint
08-19-2002, 03:52 PM
I was a bit callus a while ago, but now it has sunk in. I am really sorry for everybody's loss. That was a horrible thing to do and I pray that nothing happens again. As I said before I was not directly affected by the tragidy, but I am finally comming to grips with the huge loss of people.