PDA

View Full Version : Alternate triforce question.

Teilyr
08-19-2002, 02:31 AM
Well .. How about this. Teilyr posting in ZQ Help again. Ain't that somethin'? Well here's my question.

Quest I'm working on is gonna have an alternate triforce, for lack of a better term. Kind of like how you'd collect crystals in other ZC titles, if you need a reference. Well, I've 1 question about this. Is it possible to black out the word TRIFORCE, without changing the other letter colors of the drop down menu? By black out, I mean make it the same color as the drop down background.

I'm fairly sure they're all red, but if it's possible to take that word out, it'd be pretty spiffy.

Any help will be greatly appriciated.

Also, I apologize for my dialect. I'm rather tired.

4matsy
08-19-2002, 08:40 AM
Not that I know of.

There's only one "Text" color under Misc Colors, and it applies to "TRIFORCE", "-LIFE-", and "INVENTORY". You try to black out one of those words and all three will be affected...:shrug:

Though I don't see it as that big of a deal nowadays, since everyone knows where the life meter and inventory are by now. :laughing:

Teilyr
08-19-2002, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Hypercrash
Not that I know of.

There's only one "Text" color under Misc Colors, and it applies to "TRIFORCE", "-LIFE-", and "INVENTORY". You try to black out one of those words and all three will be affected...:shrug:

Though I don't see it as that big of a deal nowadays, since everyone knows where the life meter and inventory are by now. :laughing: Yeah.. I was thinking that too. If you don't know by know, charge into a brick wall.

Thanks HC.

ShadowTiger
08-20-2002, 11:47 AM
My Quest does something similar. Blacking out the words might even draw more attention to the killer artistic qualities that some of us apply to our custom quests. I, for example, tend to fiddle around with the default art given, so the quests look pretty cool even though I can't design a dungeon if someone paid me a reasonable amount for no reason.