PDA

View Full Version : Where is Newfirst-fixed?

Quetzalcoatl
08-18-2002, 09:14 PM
Greetings everyone. I have just returned to ZC after a long hiatus (well, not that long) and I am pretty excited to try out some of the new shit I see has been added into zQuest. My only question is where can I find the newfirst-fixed example quest that is discussed in the Beta Reports thread? It would help me much more to actually see the new enemy positions than to read them in a .pdf. Thanks!

VEL
08-18-2002, 09:16 PM
I'm not sure if it was ever released to the public or not. I have a BS example quest that has all the new enemy animation set up, you can find it here. http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58122

Teilyr
08-18-2002, 09:38 PM
I'll ask around about the newfirst fixed. The only version that I'm aware of came out awhile ago (around the time of private beta 103) in the beta forum. But Warlock probably released a public version somewhere...

Quetzalcoatl
08-18-2002, 09:41 PM
Wow thanks Vel.. this will help me much in converting my poor old quest :)

Warlock
08-18-2002, 09:53 PM
I'll release it whenever the next version of ZC comes out.... I don't know if I still have an older copy or not.. except that I believe a copy came with the public beta 64 (I believe that was the number)

Teilyr
08-18-2002, 09:59 PM
Originally posted by Warlock
I'll release it whenever the next version of ZC comes out.... I don't know if I still have an older copy or not.. except that I believe a copy came with the public beta 64 (I believe that was the number) Yep.. and that was the buggiest thing.. Hopefully it was just a beta64 bug that's been fixed now. :shrug:

Shame they deleted all the private topics.

Happyman
08-18-2002, 10:16 PM
I can post the build 152 newfirst fixed with graphics pack if you like. I have it.