PDA

View Full Version : Super Smash Bros. Manual???

King Tut
08-16-2002, 05:23 PM
Is there anywhere that I could get a PDF or text format of the Super Smash Bros. Melee Manual?
I have the game but not the manual.... {I lost it - as I do 99.9% of all the game manuals I own, I had 24 NES games, and only 2 or 3 and boxes had the manuals when I was done!!}:evil:

Kairyu
08-16-2002, 05:24 PM
Just watch the in-game demo. It'll show you the basics.

Cronic
08-16-2002, 05:44 PM
try gamefaqs.com and learn to take care of your shit... Seriously i never lose a box or manual.

Fade to Black
08-16-2002, 06:38 PM
Bah, who needs instructions!

DarkDragoonX
08-16-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic
try gamefaqs.com and learn to take care of your shit... Seriously i never lose a box or manual.

No kidding. How the hell do you lose something that probably never leaves your room, let alone your house?

Mak-X
08-16-2002, 07:14 PM
You should be able to buy a copy from www.nintendo.com . Check your Gamecube instruction manual, there's usually something in the back about ordering stuff.

DarkDragoonX
08-16-2002, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by Mak-X
You should be able to buy a copy from www.nintendo.com . Check your Gamecube instruction manual, there's usually something in the back about ordering stuff.

But what if SSBM was his only game? Then he CAN'T check the manual, because he lost it... it's kind of like downloading WinZip, only to discover it has been RARed. :laughing:

Dark_Xero
08-16-2002, 07:27 PM
What would you need the manual for anyway? Anything in there, you can find at Gamefaqs.

Mak-X
08-16-2002, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by DarkDragoonX

But what if SSBM was his only game? Then he CAN'T check the manual, because he lost it... it's kind of like downloading WinZip, only to discover it has been RARed. :laughing:

I was assuming he still had his GAMECUBE CONSOLE manual which may have a ordering form in the back. www.nintendo.com would just be faster. ;)