PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil Costumes

Orion
08-16-2002, 01:42 PM
Okay, to get the second costume for any character you jsut beat it, get the key, and grab it out of the closet, right? But, what I wanna know is, to get the third costume for any character, do you have to beat it on a different difficulty level, or is beting it the same way as the first time gonna work? I have heard both.

MottZilla
08-16-2002, 02:45 PM
To get the 3rd jill outfit, clear the game with her twice reguardless of difficulty. Same with Chris. Rebecca only has 1.

Fade to Black
08-16-2002, 02:51 PM
When I read the subject, I thought you might be talking about Halloween costumes. Imagine some kid company selling zombie costumes complete with cheap plastic masks and suits.

Masamune
08-16-2002, 04:34 PM
if it was gonig to be a RE zombie costume there would be no cheap plastic...

Dark_Xero
08-16-2002, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by Fade to Black
When I read the subject, I thought you might be talking about Halloween costumes.

That's what I thought too!

ShyGuy0824
08-16-2002, 04:44 PM
I have a question though...Do you need to have a separate file for that though? It takes up a lot of space. Also, would it be possible to combine those saves at the end if you beat it with both Chris and Jill?

I only have one memory card, and each save takes up like 8 or 9 spaces.

MottZilla
08-17-2002, 04:40 AM
Uh.... I have one mem card, SSBM and RE. I haven't had any space probs... and it's a mem card 59, not that bigger one.

Likely you can't combine saves.

Daarkseid
08-17-2002, 05:01 AM
In earlier resident evil games, your special benefits were cumulative, meaning that if you were awarded a new reward with a game that was previously created with a reward, then you keep both rewards in the newly saved game. So you only needed one save slot.

However, these benefits were only cumulative for one character, meaning you had to have a gamesave file for each different playable character in the game(like in RE2).

Not sure if RE does it this way, but I'd be surprised if you had to create an entirely new gamesave for the second costume.