PDA

View Full Version : I'm really pissed off with Armageddon Games...

Bluefog2
08-15-2002, 12:58 PM
Okay, okay... I could've been less harsher, but that is NO reason to ban me just because I don't like AG nor Zelda Classic. I'm a damn american, and I have the right to freedom of speech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And to see that I was banned because I had an opinion saddens me. I feel like the AG board are run by people who live under dictatorship, and I won't live by yours!!!!!!!!

I deserve an apology.:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Masamune
08-15-2002, 12:59 PM
lol! it's a newbie with rights! you're going to be banned again so bye bye. i don't even know who you are! nor heard of you! and you don't deserve an apology for being banned. if you were banned it was for a reason. so just shut the fuck up and be banned. maybe they'll let you back in later when you're a good boy and doesn't do things to get banned.

EWild
08-15-2002, 01:00 PM
Or not.

Cronic
08-15-2002, 01:02 PM
If you have a problem take it up with our admins in private. do it again and I'll ban you again got it?

You were banned for spamming btw...

6 threads of spam to be exact.

Closed

Shadowblazer
08-15-2002, 01:24 PM
I'm a damn american, and I have the right to freedom of speech!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is grossly incorrect sir. In reality, you have no rights here, regardless of citizenship. The staff makes every effort to be courteous and just when dealing with bannings and the like, but the fact remains that this little party is operated and paid for by private individuals. Just like I can kick you out of my house if you piss me off, I (and the rest of the staff) can kick you off these boards if you act like a fucking tool. Which, apparently, is exactly what you did.