PDA

View Full Version : enlighten me...

Gerudo
08-14-2002, 03:09 PM
are the forums and chat separate or what? ive been told they are, like forums dont affect chat and vica(sp?) versa...

so, if you were to get banned here, would you be banned from chat?

get me up to date on this...

The Savior
08-14-2002, 03:13 PM
They are separate, you're correct.

Gerudo
08-14-2002, 03:15 PM
ill wait and get more on this... i wanna prove someone wrong, or look like an ass trying to...

MrCow
08-14-2002, 03:25 PM
lol. I know who your trying to prove wrong I believe they are seperate too

yes that is correct because successor is banned from the forums yet he is allowed in chat. I remember him in chat many times so theres the answer

Cronic
08-14-2002, 03:30 PM
If banned from forums (perma) you are banned from chat unless we decide to let you back.

As you can see Calli was instantly disposed of by Glenn.

Stop trying to prove me wrong =P

balzac
08-14-2002, 03:31 PM
Forum problems don't leak into chat and chat problems don't leak into the forums, aside from that they are the same and a ban affects both. Also, an admin is always right. This is not a democracy and those in power can do whatever they chose. However, they attempt to follow a set of guidelines that are by no means set in stone and are usualy delt with on a cast-to-case basis.

Gerudo
08-14-2002, 03:32 PM
well, looks like i did the latter in trying to prove dc wrong... oh well...

------------edit----------

If banned from forums (perma) you are banned from chat unless we decide to let you back.

As you can see Calli was instantly disposed of by Glenn.

Stop trying to prove me wrong =P

how long has that been? :confuse2:

Glenn the Great
08-14-2002, 04:43 PM
Callitaday is not welcome at AGN in any form or fashion. He has broken numerous rules, lied to us, registered multitudes of accounts, has threatened to physically hurt other members (we had to bar him from the convention for that), and he is in league with a group of people trying to get AGN shut down because of ZC.

He's blown all the chances he is going to get. We simply don't want anything to do with him, and we don't miss him a bit.

Gerudo
08-14-2002, 06:11 PM
oh, i wasnt referring to Calli specifically... just in general... my question has been answered tho...