PDA

View Full Version : Combo Bookmarks? NME's Allways Return? Full Screen Warp?

Immortal Warrior
08-14-2002, 12:59 PM
Well... I'm back from my holidays... work on AoD has resumed now... but... my skills in zc have fallen back somewhat... and i have a few issues with the current version... :eyebrow:
So.. a few little questions for anyone in the know...
- It's getting damn annoying scrolling through tiles without combo pages.. is there any way to bookmark a position in them for fast recall or... a hotkey to bring up the set tiles for a screen...
- NME's allways return, does this include bosses? I cant be bothered to check, so if anyone knows for sure.. it'd be helpfull
- Full Screen Warp? what the?? :odd:

Nick
08-14-2002, 01:06 PM
NME's always return screenflag doesn't work yet, full screen warp warps enemies and items with you the the destination screen overwriting the ones that would be on the other screen. Also, the fastest way to get through combos is to use ctrl+shift and the up or down key.

Immortal Warrior
08-14-2002, 01:24 PM
mmmm... full screen warp sounds quite useful... thing is with the fast scrolling i miss the stuff i'm looking for as most of my combo pages look quite similar... gah... oh well

Kairyu
08-15-2002, 09:11 AM
This gives me a good idea for a suggestion...

Immortal Warrior
08-15-2002, 09:27 AM
Me to, i'm just not sure if it already exists somewhere.. and I'd rather not end up looking stupid *grins*