PDA

View Full Version : living

slayer6896
08-14-2002, 12:24 AM
what is your purpose for living?

SSJ3500
08-14-2002, 12:46 AM
Most people would say to die, but I myself don't know nor care.

slayer6896
08-14-2002, 12:49 AM
i would say my purpose of living is my g/f.

Link 101
08-14-2002, 12:50 AM
Well I mostly live to live. I love my life and never want to die. I live so I can experience all the good things in life.

The Desperado
08-14-2002, 01:53 AM
Taking over the world, and maturbating more then anyone else in the world. (im tied for second right now, wish me luck)

On a serious note though, i think my purpose here to is inspire others. I want to give others something to strive for, and to help them achieve it.
And i think im here to help express important things that may have been over looked. Like giving people a different perseptive on things.

Corny, i know, but you'll have that

MottZilla
08-14-2002, 02:05 AM
If I told you I'd have to kill you now instead of later. ;)

Beldaran
08-14-2002, 02:10 AM
My purpose for living is to interact with people I love/respect and to learn skills that allow me to creat things and express myself. My - My computer shit my computer monitor just went blank for no reason...I'm typing blind..its really quite fascinating. I'm sorry for all the ts. I'm alughing and i can't see what I've typed wrong. I really hoe I can manage to hit the repoly button. LOL!

Rammstein
08-14-2002, 02:16 AM
U just got the reply button dude..

Anyway my purpose of living is to live my life and then, die.
Also to love and help people.
Work and get money and buy stuff!
See concerts and buy CDS!
Have sex and dates without the help of drugs like many people who needs to get the girl high or drunk to have sex with her, poor loosers.
Taking showers washing myself
Eat and drink then Piss and crap
Sit on my ass and walk
Make kids then get pissed off by my own kids and kick them out of the house then call the police when they will be 15 cauz they will be huge pot heads and rebels and then throw them in jail until they are 19 where they will come out gay and try to rape everyone in the buns then just denie they are homosexuals.
Im tired thats why I say a bunch of crap.. oh ya, sleep and waking up and eating breakfest!

Anyway,
Tata.

ZZGundam
08-14-2002, 02:22 AM
BTW: This forum belongs in Think Tank.

Life is, in my mind, just the beginning. I believe there is life after death, and that this is just the first stage in our souls life.

MottZilla
08-14-2002, 03:03 AM
heh. I really wouldn't want to go into what I think about life in general. There are better things to do for now anyway, like sleep.

Drunken Tiger
08-14-2002, 03:14 AM
My purpose for living is alto fo things... There really isnt a particular thing at the moment.... But when t gets to a particular you know your in trouble…..

Icey
08-14-2002, 03:21 AM
My purpose in life is to discover new people, ideas, and things and use my knowledge to do something good and revolutionary for the world.

Menokh
08-14-2002, 03:24 AM
Laugh if you want to, but I honestly think my purpose in this life is to initiate a change for the better, and a big one.

I don't know how I'll change the world, but I know that I have to. And rest assured that I will.

Drunken Tiger
08-14-2002, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by Menokh
Laugh if you want to, but I honestly think my purpose in this life is to initiate a change for the better, and a big one.

I don't know how I'll change the world, but I know that I have to. And rest assured that I will.

Thats better than doing nothing... At least your not selfish!!;)

Executioner of Deities
08-14-2002, 04:22 AM
as sad as it may seem, i dont see a true purpose to the existence of the human race as a whole right now...sure, we can say the purpose of our lives is to help serve the rest of us (change the world, masturbate more than the human body allows, buy lots of cool stuff, fuck your woman, etc.) but none of that really matters. It only matters to humans and to this planet. What about the rest of the universe? The only things that truly matter effect a larger amount of the universe, if not the whole thing. We are currently incapable of doing anything that TRULY matters. Only what effects us as a species and a civilization.

Jemsee
08-14-2002, 11:20 AM
My purpose in life is to catch TSA and pass his posting count.:rolleyes:
Like I have a snowballs chance in high summer.

But really life changes as you get older, at least your view point.
What was inportant then is not so much now.
In HS the purpose was fast cars and girls, seeing if you could get someone to get you a 6-pack on a Friday night.
In the Navy my purpose was to make it back to port without getting into trouble.
After marrage it was to provide for and care for my growing family.
Today its is still to provide for them but aslo to keep my business up and going.
Sorry I don't have a more grander purpose for you, except this.
The wise man Soloman said that the whole obligation of man is to "Fear the one true God, and give him glory."

slothman
08-14-2002, 02:01 PM
Well I don't have a purpose per se, but I do want to try to change the world. Of course it is hard with the way things are now but soon.

balzac
08-14-2002, 03:07 PM
EoD got metaphysical on you all.

As for my purpose in life, I don't wanna change the world or work for the common good. All I wanna do is love others and make a difference in their personal lives (which I do). Though, for as much as I make a positive change in others lives, I can't seem to make a change in my own life, and as a result, i'm broke and out of work. I'd prolly join a mission if I gave a damn about religion.