PDA

View Full Version : What a dawg!

Raichu86
08-13-2002, 05:25 PM
Our Great Pyrenees (that's a dog, if you don't know) puppy is a mighty fine dog. It's amazing all the things she does...

1. She'll try to jump up and pull my gloves off my hands.
2. She chews on and paws and jumps on our miniture snouser.
3. She barks at airplanes and meteorites (last night was a meteor shower, so we know).
4. She barks at the neighbor's cows.
5. She eats rotten eggs.
6. She can dig a huge hole.
7. She digs up cat poop and eats it. :sweat:

Anyhow, what an amazing dog we have! :lol: What can your dog do?

Lom2000
08-13-2002, 05:28 PM
wow, that is a very talented dog, my dog knows sit, but he is the most obedient dog i have ever seen, i love him lol

The King
08-13-2002, 05:30 PM
err...my dog can bite company. :disgust:

Nick
08-13-2002, 05:39 PM
My dog is a trash can... she eats anything she finds...

She swallowed a rope (big rope) like spagetti one time. :sweat:

My dog also loves water. That includes swimming in it.

Teilyr
08-13-2002, 06:08 PM
I was going to buy a vaccum, but something about a dirty ass vacuum jumping all over me whenever I got home from work didn't sound very appealing. So, I got a dog and named him Hoover. He's my living clean up crew.

Well, not really, but I think it's funny.

4. She barks at the neighbor's cows. - Funny.. My ex-girlfriend did that too.

Icey
08-13-2002, 07:44 PM
Well, my old dog always ate and spit out bees and wasps, it was a very obedient and loving dog. It never bit anyone. Not once. Unfortunatley, it died some years back.

Drunken Tiger
08-13-2002, 10:02 PM
Wow!! Thats pretty cool Raichu86!!

My dogs just sit, bark, and bite.... Not fun at all....:(

Cyclone
08-14-2002, 12:05 AM
Our dog died early this summer. I was the one to first discover it; I had grabbed the container of cans out of the kitchen, and headed for the garage to dump them in the bigger (and stinkier) collection container there; she was lying on the floor of the garage (where she had eventually begun living in her blind days), with a small puddle of blood at the point where her mouth was resting. :(

Needless to say, I immediately called my Dad (who I hoped would get home before my sister, as I had to leave for work minutes later). Before telling him the news, I asked what she (the dog)had been like that morning; apparently, she seemed normal, nothing wrong. Conclusion: her systems just stopped working.

I then tried to guess the way my mother would take home, so I could somehow flag her down. I guessed wrong; however, it wasn't as bad as I had hoped, because they used the front door for once, and my sister noticed the cans container missing in the kitchen and somehow quickly pieced together what had happened. When I called about an hour later, minutes from starting my shift, she answered, and I could tell from the "hello" that she had been crying, which led me to guess she already knew.

She (the dog) was buried the next morning.

Cyclone

The Desperado
08-14-2002, 01:31 AM
My dog can drag me around the yard. Literally. He's a Saint Bernard

Drunken Tiger
08-14-2002, 02:06 AM
WOW!! That oughta be fun!! :rolleyes:

The Desperado
08-14-2002, 02:15 AM
Its great in the winter when we can hook a sled up to him. now thats a rush

Teilyr
08-14-2002, 06:51 AM
When dogs die, it's so sad. :( It really shows how much we allow animals to become part of our lives.

I still remember back in Janurary, when my 2 dogs were fighting, and I got my left right finger broken. I still miss my hound.. *sigh*