PDA

View Full Version : Ghostbusters, coming to a PC near you

Weirdguy
08-13-2002, 03:23 PM
Hey guys, I've started work on a Ghostbusters computer game. I have no clue what the final product will be like, I'm just kind of making stuff up as I go along. However, I have done most of the actual ghost fighting already. I have uploaded a very early beta at:

http://www.geocities.com/great_wise_yoda/ghost.zip

It's an overhead game, like Zelda, and the emphasis is on catching ghosts. Instructions are included, be sure you read them, as the controls are somewhat complex. Not tricky, just a lot of buttons to press. I'll continue work on it, but I have no idea how long it will take to make or even what needs to be done, as I don't have everything totally planned out. My next focus, however, will be on the ghosts, AI and hurting the player, stuff like that. Tell me what you think :). By the way, anyone know whatever happened to Multimario? I was so looking forward to that, but the web site is gone :(.

Beldaran
08-13-2002, 03:35 PM
ha! That's pretty cool. I caught all the ghosts.;)

Good luck with that project dude, it looks fun.

Keep us updated with new builds.:)

MottZilla
08-13-2002, 03:50 PM
I think I had a Ghostbusters PC game. It was horrible and confusing o.O I hope your will turn out to be much better. =)

Dracula
08-13-2002, 09:44 PM
Ha! I actually find this better than the NES Ghostbusters game!!! LOL!!! Nice begining!!! Maybe I can give you some more ideas for it!!