PDA

View Full Version : Experienced Betatesters needed.

Eckels
08-13-2002, 02:52 PM
Hiya.

I've had a renewed interest in workin on my Quest that I started two years ago, and I've been working on it steadily the past week or so.

I need a few beta testers... two or three.

You'll have to be able to devote time to really playing, and hunting out bugs. Experience testing is a definate plus. I'd appreciate lists of bugs, problems, and possible errors.

I'd prefer to have people that I know, but If that is not possible, Ill open it to a few people I don't. Don't ask why I prefer it this way, I Just do.

So far, I've got JayeM testing, and she's doing a fantastic Job, but I could use a few more just in case.

If you're interested, post here, or send me a PM.

Thanks!

DarkDragoonX
08-13-2002, 03:55 PM
I'd like to test it, if I could. I've had some experience testing when I went through DoY, so if I can get through that , I think I can get through this! I also have the benefit of having far too much time on my hands.

Eckels
08-13-2002, 05:07 PM
Sure DDX... Right now I'm working on finishing up level seven and fixing a few bugs that JayeM came across. With any luck, i'll be able to get the newest version of the quest to you tonite.

Anyone else?

LoneWolf448706
08-13-2002, 05:31 PM
I'll gladly test this quest out. I've been absent for a while from the forums but I helped out Tygore on his Tygore Chronicles quest. I have practically all the time in the world to test it out. If you need to get ahold of me try and contact me on AIM.

Starkist
08-13-2002, 06:39 PM
I'll test it if you still need someone.

Eckels
08-13-2002, 11:49 PM
Alright starkist, you and DDx are gonna test... I'll have to send you the quest tomorrow though, as i didn't get a chance to finish where i want to be with it tonite...

More details then.

Cyclone
08-13-2002, 11:51 PM
Originally posted by Eckels
I'd prefer to have people that I know, but If that is not possible, Ill open it to a few people I don't. Don't ask why I prefer it this way, I Just do.

So why do you prefer it this way?

Gets quickly hushed by a score of shocked AGN members.

Um...sorry. :shy:

Seriously, I might be interested in seeing the quest; problem is, I don't have the time to fully test it. I actually have a job now, and once school starts next month, I swear to God I will have almost no life (except maybe weekends, sometimes).

Cyclone

Tygore
08-14-2002, 12:02 AM
And you're already obligated to testing my quest. Don't abandon me. I'll get you for this.

Eckels
08-14-2002, 12:02 AM
By next month this quest should be released.

SHOULD.

I hope it is.