PDA

View Full Version : ALttP help needed!

Samson007
08-13-2002, 01:41 PM
Where do i get the flippers? I cant find them anywhere. I think i need them to get into lvl 2 in the darkworld. You know the water one. I pulled the lever in the lightworld and caused the flooding in the castle and now i need to swim to the other side. So basically. Where are the flippers?

Post #900!:king: :D :grad: :cool: :drool: :laughing: :tongue: :) ;) :kawaii: :mischief: :odd: :queen: :pimp:

Mak-X
08-13-2002, 01:50 PM
Upper right area of the Light World. You have to buy them from the great Zora for 500 rupees. The entrance to Zora's river can be found by following the water up the screen. You get there by going right and up from the wooden bridge, and through the area where the Potion Shop is. Just keep heading upwards.

Dracula
08-13-2002, 01:50 PM
You have to find the King Zora. He's in the light world up north east through a water fall in the Zora Lair. Make sure you have a lot of rupies to get it from him, I think it takes 500...

EDIT- Dammit, Mak!!! ;)

KINGOFALLME2
08-13-2002, 02:29 PM
Cool! Two posts at one time practilly saying the same thing! Does anyone know a cheap fast way to get rupies? I am playing the game again and can't remeber where MY secret stash was. Beating it again!

Samson007
08-13-2002, 03:49 PM
I know there is a guy in a cave on the route to the lower right corner of the map who you can get 340 rupees from.

Mak-X
08-13-2002, 04:13 PM
Yeah, there are a bunch of places that have caves with money. Lift up one of the giant stones near the entrance to the Desert of Mystery. There is a bombable wall in the sewers leading to Sanctuary that you can get back to from the graveyard. Go to Kakariko Village and pull on all the Mario pictures on the wall.