PDA

View Full Version : Offical Third Quest, Level 9... Silver Arrow and Ganon

Qusetonui
08-13-2002, 12:28 PM
Alucard is once again stuck in the Official Third Quest. I cannot find the Silver Arrow. I got into the room before, but I cannot find the silly Silver Arrow. Where is the passageway to the two chambers that contain the Silver Arrow.

In addition, where is Ganon? I cannot find the correct passageway that has Ganon himself. I notice some extra rooms in there. I hope the wall in the Lanmola room can be walked through...

Cyclone
08-13-2002, 12:35 PM
Go to his site and download his Level 9 map. :D

Cyclone

Qusetonui
08-13-2002, 09:12 PM
I know where the Silver Arrow is, but I could not find the passageway to the two rooms. I even looked on the FAQ on Level 9 but I lost my way. I reached the room before, but there is no sign of the Silver Arrow. Where do I go to get the Arrow that can kill Ganon? I downloaded the map, but it does not show walk-through walls and other assorted traps. Alucard brings some bait in case of any Wizzrobe/Darknut trouble.

I figure where the passage to Ganon is: It may be north of the room with statues and Blue Wizzrobes (near the first Patra north of Level 9) that is in a dark room that looks like this: (f is floor, | is block, s is statue) s |ff| s. Alucard is very certain this is the room because this final castle is confusing. There are passageways that lead me to "that room" with Wizzrobes and leads Link back to the entrance (via passageway).

AlphaDawg
08-13-2002, 10:02 PM
OK, I admit, I made the Silver Arrow a real bitch to find.

From the Level 9 entrance go up, left, and up. Push all of the blocks. One of them moves, I assure you. Take the passageway and go down. There you go.

Since this is discussion about the Official Third Quest, I'm going to send this over to ZC Discussion...

Cyclone
08-13-2002, 11:36 PM
Oops, my bad. I still think of it as a custom quest sometimes. :D

Cyclone

MottZilla
08-13-2002, 11:45 PM
It's still "custom" though. It's just now quest number 3. I never really saw the point in doing so. :shrug:

Qusetonui
08-13-2002, 11:53 PM
The Offical Third Quest is complete. I have defeated Ganon, rescued Zelda and found the Silver Arrow. I have used eighty-two continues to complete this quest. I found all items, all heart containers and 208 rupies will be donated to the Zelda Classic bank. I played this quest for about eleven hours and about thirty-five minutes and there I have it. It would be great if there was a walkthrough of this because I can expect to release one if you would like. Alucard is certain that he used all his Courage, Power and Wisdom on Ganon and now I am promoted from Zelda Pro to Seasoned Zelda Pro (on Alucard's rank) because of this quest.