View Full Version : Yet another vacationer

inori
08-12-2002, 08:11 PM
For those of you who don't frequent MPQ World or FS, just dropping a friendly little note that I'm flying back to Kansas to see family and friends (especially girlfriend :naughty: ), departing tomorrow. I expect to have very limited Internet access during that time, meaning that my post activity will be severely curtailed or eliminated during the time I'm gone. I'll return late on August 23.

Now that I've told you that, I hereby give AlexMax and J.J.Maxx permission to mercilessly squash anyone who posts a "Where's inori?" thread during my absence. :blah:

Beldaran
08-12-2002, 08:13 PM
Have fun Inori!

Have a safe flight and enjoy your time with your lovely girlfriend. Take a break from programming!;)

You'll be missed around here dude.:)

blckscab
08-12-2002, 08:32 PM
See ya later!;) and have a good time.

(especially girlfriend )
Go get her tiger!:D :laughing:

Drunken Tiger
08-13-2002, 03:21 AM
Have a nice time inori!! And dont forget to post some pics of your trip!! Especially you girlfriend!! ;)

inori
08-13-2002, 09:17 AM
Well, it's 6:30 in the morning, and my flight leaves in four hours. I stayed up through the night to finish getting ready (I can sleep on the plane, right?) and now I think I can grab my stuff and walk out the door, as soon as my ride wakes up. :rolleyes: If I can't drag him out of bed (or if he went out drinking and didn't actually come home last night), I'm going to have to head for BART within an hour or a little more if I want to catch my flight...

Drunken Tiger
08-13-2002, 09:20 AM
Have a fun and safe trip!! Hope to see you back soon!! :D

Dont forget some pics...;)