PDA

View Full Version : wow, life sucks. *sticks her tongue out*

moocow
08-12-2002, 06:45 PM
Okay, exactly one week, 12 hours and 39 minutes ago, my mom woke me up to tell me that my papa (my mom's dad) had a heart attack and was in the hospital. He wasn't doing so good, either... At first they were just putting a pacemaker in his heart (or whatever) then it was a double by-pass surgery. Next thing you know he has to have triple by-pass surgery... Then, turns out he has to have quadruple by-pass surgery, and there's a chance he may not live through it, but if he DOESN'T have the surgery he won't live longer than a year.

To make a long story short, he lived through the surgery, and he went back home yesterday morning... he's not allowed to smoke ever again.

You would think that after papa went home and all was good, that nothing would go wrong again for a while. Well, my great grandmother died yesterday evening. *sigh* She was 98 years old, and (as bad as this sounds) she NEEDED to go, but it still sucks, ya know? So I have to go to the calling hours on WEdnesday and the funeral on Thursday.

Good news though, I have a job interview tomorrow morning at TCBY's and I'm going to a party and gettin plastered. Yay.

Just a little update on me. Kinda explains why I haven't been in chat or anyting for the past week or so...

Mander
08-12-2002, 06:48 PM
Sorry to hear that things haven't been so great lately.
Hope you do well at the job interview. Enjoy your party.

balzac
08-12-2002, 07:46 PM
Patries are lame and getting plastered is for the weak.

moocow
08-12-2002, 08:21 PM
Parties are fun because that means I'm gonna get to see a few friends I haven't seen in a while...

and I'm gonna be a preatty weak person tomorrow.

Jemsee
08-12-2002, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by balzac
Patries are lame and getting plastered is for the weak.
You don't get out much do you, balzac?

Sorry to hear of your loss moocow, and I hope your "papa" gets better.
Have fun and be around people, that's good at a time of loss and sorrow.

blckscab
08-12-2002, 08:29 PM
I am sorry to hear that:(
I hope your grandad will be ok and the funaral not to upseting.
As for the party, try to keep all of the bad things away on that day and enjoy yourself:)
ans there is nothing wrong with getting plastered;) the only way I can realy express myself is when Im drunk:laughing:

King Link
08-12-2002, 08:32 PM
Too bad moocow, good luck with the job interview.

balzac
08-12-2002, 08:35 PM
I've been around plenaty. That's how I know parties are lame. As for getting plastered, you should see my mom, maybe then you'll change your mind.

Dude! 500th post! :D

The Desperado
08-12-2002, 11:45 PM
Dont worry moo, Ill take care of you. Just let the good old Desperado kick somebodys ass, and everything will be alright.

Cyclone
08-13-2002, 12:53 AM
moo!

We miss you in chat. :(

Hope things go well for you now. :)

Cyclone

Daarkseid
08-13-2002, 02:15 AM
My grandmother died of cancer earlier this year. It was sad and kinda depressing. She was less of the affectionate sort of grandmother, and more of the intelligent type with an appreciation for high culture. She is no doubt where my father's family gets its class(as opposed to my mother's side which seems to be much more vulgar).

It wasn't a total loss though... my father spent his inheritance on this new house that we're living in. After a year of moving around rentals, its nice to finally settle down in a real home.

MottZilla
08-13-2002, 02:29 AM
Ouch. Not a fun way to spend time really. :shrug: However getting wasted is stupid.

obi
08-13-2002, 09:27 AM
Sorry to hear that Moocow.
You should enjoy yourself definately.
Sorry about your Grandmother Daark,
Moving around sucks, the last few years we spent moving around, and I see a lot more moving in front of us...

Artevoi
08-13-2002, 09:58 AM
Sorry to hear about your great-grandmother, and I hope your granddad gets better. :(

You're probably going to the interview today, so good luck! :clap:

teddyboy420
08-13-2002, 01:56 PM
Sorry about your losses. I know you've probably heard it 20 times already, but death isn't an end. It's a begining. Your great-grandma is in a better place where there is no suffering.

sidenote: I think someone who says a party is lame, has probably never been invited to a party and is bitter about it. I think you should go to your party and have fun, get wasted a bit for me will ya?

Breaker
08-13-2002, 02:26 PM
Hey, It's Moocow. Plz come talk to us in chat, kthx.