PDA

View Full Version : I HATE that stupid, anoying song!!!

Jigglysaint
08-12-2002, 04:22 PM
Ever has one of those songs from your childhood, usually some sort of baby song that you just LOATH! I mean I'm sure that most people don't remember much about their childhood and they repress it, but some things just won't go away.

I am refering to one of the most anoying songs ever created, the Penut Butter and Jelly song!

So, does anybody remember a song from their childhood that seem to be shoved down their throats by some educator or parent?

Fiyerstorm
08-12-2002, 04:24 PM
Peanuuuuuuut, peanut buter........AND JELLY!

:P

Um....they used to make us sing Do-Re-Mi all year a long time ago for the school play......v horrid.

KINGOFALLME2
08-12-2002, 04:25 PM
THAT DAMN BARNEY SONG!! Ugh......DIE BARNEY DIE!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!

.......sorry, must be time to take my medication.:D

Jigglysaint
08-12-2002, 04:29 PM
If you think that version is bad, wait untill you hear it from Sharon Lois & Bram. Besides, how would YOU know that Barney did a version of that song, eh?

gdorf
08-12-2002, 04:42 PM
This is the song that never ends.... yes it goes on and on my friends...

Jigglysaint
08-12-2002, 05:03 PM
No, that song kicks! It's anoying, but not in the way the PB&J song is.

KINGOFALLME2
08-12-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Jigglysaint
If you think that version is bad, wait untill you hear it from Sharon Lois & Bram. Besides, how would YOU know that Barney did a version of that song, eh?

What's that supposed to mean? I WAS RAISED ON THAT DAMN SONG! I HATE BATMAN!!! I mean barney! I don't know that barney did a version of that song. I was told that was the name.

:cry: MY CHILDLIFE HAS BEEN SCARED!:cry:

Beldaran
08-12-2002, 05:11 PM
hmmm...annoying childhood song....

Well I can't think of one, but I do have a song that makes me want to kill mysef:

"Emotions" by Mariah Carey. Oh my lord god in heaven I hate that merciless crapwad of a song. My sister went through a Mariah Carey phase and she listened to that song 40 thousand times and it made me want to peel the skin off my face with a scalding fork.

Yoshiman
08-12-2002, 05:55 PM
Thanks. Thanks alot. Now I can't get any of those songs out of my head. *Inside Yoshi's head* ...................................... I love you....................................PB&J!!!!!!!.......................................... ................This is the song that never..............................*Inside Yoshi's head*

Jigglysaint
08-12-2002, 05:58 PM
Get help, lots of help!

SSJ3500
08-12-2002, 06:21 PM
My elementary school had us sing every year up untill third grade, it sucked. I hated all the songs so much that I just stood up there talking to my friends making it look that I was somewhat paying attention. But the song I HATED was "You are my sunshine" Every time I heard that song I wanted to ram my head into a wall to lost consiousness so I wouldn't be able to listen.

Raichu86
08-12-2002, 06:46 PM
I know I have tons of them, but I can't remember any of them. :shrug: Maybe Barney or something...

It's not really a childhood song, but the "passion for the road" song on the old Mazda commercials 5-6 years ago drove me insane.