PDA

View Full Version : This is for all Chess lovers!

HomieJRR
08-12-2002, 03:35 PM
The game I am talking about is called Kung Fu Chess (Kung Fu Chess (http://www.kungfuchess.com))... It is something like speed chess... In which you can move as many peices as you want, but you may not move them again until there speed bar disappears.... It can be quite fun, you can set the speed to as low as 0.1 in which U can move anything as much as u want without a speedbar... And you can set it really high in which u can move a peice for 5mins after moving it once!.. I found this game from a friend... It has alot of people in it... at some points of the day... There may be 100 in it at 3pm but during the wee hours of the morning it can get down to 60 people... I would like to interest you all into playing this, and making it more popular....

And who knows... Maby after we get a few of our members from here on there... WE can host a tournament for Armagedd Games Members only....Just thought I would point this out, as I would be looking forward to playing some of you there some day :-)... If this is in the wrong topic please place it to where it should belong!

Dark Nation
08-12-2002, 11:37 PM
Interesting... Sounds like something I'd wanna try out.

HomieJRR
08-13-2002, 02:10 PM
At least someon thought it was nice.. thanks DN...... At least you replyed.... everyone else must hate chess... but I really like the idea of holding a tournament.. possibly a contest, with money involveed :-)....... Well come on, someone else reply..... if u ever go to play there DN private message me sometime and ill try to be there

KINGOFALLME2
08-13-2002, 02:18 PM
Cool! I going there RIGHT NOW!