PDA

View Full Version : Ambitious Project with ZC

DemoQuestFan
08-12-2002, 12:27 PM
I already tried this last year and it never really gained attention, so I am trying this again. This will be a solo venture, since my former assistant has chosen to go his way about something. There will be a brand new Walkthroughs site for ZC quests.

The site will be opening soon at http://www.angelfire.com/4gamez/zclassicwalkthroughs and will contain walkthroughs for every quest I download and play. I may be asking for help but I am absolutely certain it will not be from certain individuals (The ones I ask will actually be PMd so I don't expect any signing up in this forum).

Cyclone
08-12-2002, 04:18 PM
Uh-huh. Nice of you to refer to me as a nobody. I suggested doing Walkthroughs as part of the new ZC Resource site (and I still will be, note), so I can't see this project getting very far on its' own.

Not to sound snide, but I was the one who hosted and edited the original site, in the first place. If you can do something amazing, may the force be with you. But I'm taking the idea to my new group site (to be announced soon, I hope); if you don't want to take part in that, so be it.

Cyclone

DemoQuestFan
08-12-2002, 05:01 PM
hey..you were the one that prejudged me and now you are ignoring me on AIM...but neways...if you are a man you will unignore me since I unignored you, and hear my side of the story.

Edit:If you can stop ignoring me long enough...I can still team with you on the Walkthroughs site.

fatcatfan
08-12-2002, 10:23 PM
Just out of curiosity, whatever happened to my (unfinished) Demo Quest Walkthrough that I sent to you? (it was you wasn't it, DQF?)