PDA

View Full Version : Vacation

Jigglysaint
08-10-2002, 11:00 PM
No, I'm not going on one, although it would be nice to get out off this computer for more than a few hours at a time.

I've been thinking about all the people who have make vacation goodbye posts and how much it sucks that I never get to go on a vacation at all. Heck, the farthest place I've been too this summer was Canada's Wonderland for a half day and that wasn't too much of an outing.

Anyway, to those of you who do get away from this place, enjoy it because somewhere is a person who has parents who don't like to travel, or someone who's strapped for cash, or for some other reasons.

One more thing, I have never been on an airplane before. Sometimes I hate being me...

MottZilla
08-10-2002, 11:07 PM
I've never been on an airplane and don't really go on any vacations.

Jigglysaint
08-10-2002, 11:10 PM
Crap! No kidding! I though I was the only one in the world(er, middle to middle lower class and above that is).

Cyclone
08-10-2002, 11:14 PM
I haven't been on an airplane, either, to my memory. :kawaii:

Cyclone

VEL
08-10-2002, 11:17 PM
I've never been on an airplane, and haven't gone on a vacation for years.

Jigglysaint
08-10-2002, 11:24 PM
gee, if I knew all this I would have stopped making friends in the real world long ago. Now I am taking never, not even while my mom was pregenent.

Paradox
08-10-2002, 11:48 PM
i've been on an airplane 7 times :kawaii:

the farthest i ever went away is san diego

EWild
08-11-2002, 12:00 AM
I've been on planes a billion times and I went to Jamaica. :kawaii:

Daarkseid
08-11-2002, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by EWild
I've been on planes a billion times and I went to Jamaica. :kawaii:

SAme here, though not Jamaica. When my family and I lived in Germany, we'd occasionally go on flights back to the States to visit relatives. I've been on airplanes consistently since I was born.

slothman
08-11-2002, 01:07 AM
I been on airplanes but not recently. Same with vacations. I may not go on for a while either.

slayer6896
08-11-2002, 01:34 AM
i go on vacations on a regular basis. i have went to germany at least once a year since i was 2. i have also been to turkey, korea, japan, france, mexico, canada, and every state in the usa.

Radium
08-11-2002, 02:00 AM
I live in San Diego and the farthest i've flown is Ontario, Canada :D... this vacation I didn't do anything much... i went to the Ghetto in L.A. and also the water park :D that's about it :)

ZZGundam
08-11-2002, 02:06 AM
I've only been on a plane once, and I was 3 years old! My family always travels by car. The farthest south I've been is Dallas, Texas, the farthest east is Iowa, the farthest north I've been is Whistler, British Columbia and the farthest west I've been is Cannon Beach. Which is why I really wish I could go to some far away land in another country that is not canada (I've been there 4 times!).

Radium

Why did you go to the ghetto? :confuse2:

Radium
08-11-2002, 02:10 AM
Lol, I went with my aunt, uncle and cousin to see some friends of theres that they wanted to visit while they were here from Missouri.... it was actually very cool there were parties going on all over and some really neat movie studios in this run down looking building... very interesting, and right around the corner there were like gang territories :o yet they left this area alone, very cool :D

inori
08-11-2002, 02:16 AM
I flew to Japan on my exchange program. Direct flight from Chicago to Tokyo took 14 hours... that's a long time to be stuck on a friggin' airplane. And I wasn't even done when I got to Tokyo... I had to take another flight to Nagoya, then an hour's car ride to our apartments.

I never flew until I was in college, but I've made a decent number of trips since then.

ZZGundam
08-11-2002, 02:18 AM
GANG TERRITORIES!!!!!! :eek:

I wouldn't get with in 2 miles of such areas!

slothman
08-11-2002, 03:33 AM
The farthest I've been is Tampa, FL. From western NY that is pretty close. I've never even left this time zone.

Drunken Tiger
08-11-2002, 04:26 AM
I ve been on an airplane quite a few times... the longest being 28 hours...:(

It was from US to a place they call Aussie Land...

inori
08-11-2002, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by Drunken Tiger
I ve been on an airplane quite a few times... the longest being 28 hours...:(

It was from US to a place they call Aussie Land...

Well, that settles it. I am never going to Australia.

Drunken Tiger
08-11-2002, 05:11 AM
Good choice!! ;)

Its going to be a bit slow compared to the states.... And talk about massive Jet Lag... YOU will be pulled back one whole day!!