PDA

View Full Version : OC Remix #2 - Trust me, this is badass - Get it :o)

Hermit
08-10-2002, 09:18 PM
Ninja Gaiden 1

Hermit - A Legend is Born (http://www.geocities.com/Nakedman20/Hermit_A_Legend_Is_Born.mp3) (Updated)
(Right Click, Save Target As...)

NOTE: Geocities account as usual. If the bandwidth error pops up, you can either wait a while or just PM me and I'll be happy to send it either through AIM or Yahoo! Messengers ;)

Enjoy!

NOTE: New upload people. This is the final release, it's completely finished now. Just redownload from the link above if you want ;)

Fixes: Timpani rolls/rumbles fixed; Corrected final Cymbal clash from cutting itself short; Chopped off the excess few seconds of silence at the end; Volume increased by 45%

The Savior
08-10-2002, 09:22 PM
I'm halfway throught it, and it is damn good. I wish I had your talent in music.

Hermit
08-10-2002, 09:42 PM
Let's just hope OC thinks so as well. I'm still waiting for a reply regarding the "Marin's Theme (Seaside Lullaby)" I sent in not too long ago.

Well, at least you all get to hear them whether or not they make the cut at OC ;)

Teilyr
08-10-2002, 10:25 PM
Very well done, Hermit. *listens again*

MottZilla
08-10-2002, 10:53 PM
NG Shadow ;) hehehe.

AtmaWeapon
08-10-2002, 11:30 PM
If you don't mind me asking, what do you use to make these masterpieces?

Hermit
08-11-2002, 06:34 AM
Hmmm.... I'll paste from the other thread for ya, that question was asked there too ;)

Things I use:

Midi Composition/Sequencing - MAGIX Music Studio V2000 Deluxe, MAGIX Music Studio Generation 5

Midi -> Wav Conversions - Wingroove (not often), Audio Compositor 4.4 (with about 20 or so custom soundbanks)

Mod Track - ModPlug Tracker (VST supported)

Wav editors and samplers - Cool Edit 2000, MAGIX Music audio studios (included with the midi programs)

That's about it really. I use pretty much all of them interchangably and quite frequently. A song may pass through 3 or 4 of these programs before I'm happy with it ;)

Marin's Theme was about 1/2 midi, 1/2 Modplug
This one was almost entirely ModPlug

I need to fix a couple things in this before I submit it. Timpani rolls and the ending cymbals mainly. Perhaps a volume upgrade wouldn't hurt either ;)

NOTE: New upload people. This is the final release, it's completely finished now. Just redownload from the link above if you want ;)

Fixes: Timpani rolls/rumbles fixed; Corrected final Cymbal clash from cutting itself short; Chopped off the excess few seconds of silence at the end; Volume increased by 45%