PDA

View Full Version : My 23 Birthday and a ZC Proposition

MagmaLord
08-08-2002, 11:10 AM
Yeah, I figure that today is my day to just post some useless BS and I can get away with it because "I'm an idiot!":D

Yeah, its my birthday, but I was wondering if you guys might like me to give you a present.

Do you guys want me to release a HUGE demo of a ZC quest I have been working on? The demo would include 6 main levels along with 3 or 4 sub levels including an "underwater" Zora/subscreenless/items disabled/puzzle level. :D

Or you guys could wait till I finish, I just have 2 more levels and another overworld and the last level to complete.

SO this is my birthday post, but it is also a proposition to you ZC guys for a taste of a quest that is, dare I say it, possibly better than my second Final Fantasy quest.
:D

Cyclone
08-08-2002, 11:53 AM
Would this not have been better posted in the ZC forums, namely QA/D? I know this is GD, but some people literally do not venture outside the ZC forums...at one time, I never would've...

Cyclone

Jigglysaint
08-08-2002, 12:01 PM
Ah, so it wasn't just a premonition. That computer I was on last night said it was your birthday, and then ACMLMs said the same thing too.

Release your quest demo, I need somthing to do.

MagmaLord
08-08-2002, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Cyclone
Would this not have been better posted in the ZC forums, namely QA/D? I know this is GD, but some people literally do not venture outside the ZC forums...at one time, I never would've...

Cyclone

Yeah, probably, but this is where more people go I think, maybe I should post this there too. And besides this is mainly my birthday post.

EWild
08-08-2002, 12:39 PM
HAPPY B-DAY! Release the demo, it sounds cool. :D

Dark_Xero
08-08-2002, 12:43 PM
Well heppy b-day, I think you should release a demo of your quest, it sounds good. Thuogh it depends on how long you think it will take you to finish it. If it will only take a month or two, then just wait and release the full version. But if it's gonna take a while, I suggest you give out a demo.

Dark_Legend
08-08-2002, 01:06 PM
Happy B-Day! The demo sounds awsome! I'd love to see it!:)

balzac
08-08-2002, 01:50 PM
I was gonna make a Happy B-Day MagmaLord topic earlier, but the Jennifer topic really put out my candle, so to speak. Anyway, props to you for being around another year, but I would suggest holding out on the quest 'till the new ZC comes out, whenever that is, or at least 'till it's finished (I have faith that the new version is right around the corner, so it shouldn't be that long, then again...).

Dark_Legend
08-08-2002, 02:20 PM
HEY it is my birthday too today! COOL! :lmao:

balzac
08-08-2002, 02:37 PM
Did you forget or something? That'd be pretty embarasing.

MagmaLord
08-08-2002, 06:30 PM
Just got back from a birthday double movie gift to myself. I went see The Master of Disguise :bomb: and Austin Powers in GOLDMEMBER :laughing: :lol: :lmao:

And I might release the demo, but I don't know. But just to give you guys a little taste of what the quest is like... Link is a captured android slave on Ganon5.9's (Ganon version 5.9 TM Microsoft ;) ) Slave Ship. You have to stop the slave ship by removing all 8 reactor cores which, oddly enough, look like rotating golden triangles. Then you go up against the big boy himself, thus liberating the slave ship.

The Silent Assassin
08-08-2002, 07:10 PM
On a GD note, Happy Birthday.

IceMan2x
08-08-2002, 09:05 PM
happy Birthday, your demo sounds good, why not release it instead of building up suspense