PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!

zoraking
08-08-2002, 01:11 AM
Did ya miss me? Huh? Huh? Did ya? Come on, just admit. Ok fine then! :cry:
I'm going through this "thing" where I'm interested in only playing Final Fantasy. Not the newer ones though. (My dad won't buy me the newer ones) The Classics. The ones created for the SNES (I like to say sneeze:D) , NES and Gamboy Original. Probably the worst one was Final Fantasy Legend II for Gamboy.
I own only that one. I borrowed Final Fantasy II from my Dad's friend. He is crazy over FF. I got to the last cave and into possibly the last 2 or 3 guys till Rubricant. Then he asked for it back. But that was '95 or 96. If you guys could go to (URL deleted) there are free emulators. Then go to (URL deleted) there are free roms for Gameboy, SNES, NES The whole gang. Then go to (URL deleted) for more roms! There awsome! They have the Final Fantasy that was supposed to be released for the SNES after our FF2 (Their (Japenese)FF4) that was never released in the USA, fully translated!
My recommended Emulators:
ZSNESWIN
FCEULTRA (NES)
rew (gameboy)
Check 'em out!

-Signing off
zoraking:mega:
Yes I am Mega!

EDIT by inori: Please read the board rules. Posting links to ROMs is strictly forbidden.

stormwatcheagle
08-08-2002, 01:12 AM
well, as 2 leave, another returns. Welcome back, guy i don't know!:kawaii:

Beldaran
08-08-2002, 01:24 AM
Hey man. You aren't allowed to post links to ROMS because they are illegal.

I am currently trying to beat FF3 for SNES. Its a very fun game.

inori
08-08-2002, 01:58 AM
Sigh... please read the board rules before posting. Links to ROMs are strictly against AGN rules.

Topic closed and copied to FS for discussion. In the meantime, consider this a warning until an SMod gets a chance to make it official.