PDA

View Full Version : Can some one send me some tiles with people on it

gothic160
08-07-2002, 11:08 PM
Like people facing all sides, if you can super stars like ash, mario, princess peach.

a must:
a monk with a hood over
zora king

possibly skull kid

and some other browser carracters
they must be compatible with zelda classic
my email is [email protected]
if you want to send them by mail

zora man
08-08-2002, 12:12 AM
Ash as in pokemon you are joking right and if you aren't ash is no super star he is a loser!Sorry if I am wrong or insulted you.

Dark_Xero
08-08-2002, 10:26 AM
you want people tiles??? you've come to the right guy. Though I don't have pokemon tiles, i think you may be able to find what your looking for. It's a big picture though so beware 56kers sry this was too big to send via e-mail
http://www.webspawner.com/users/hafsdf/people%20tiles.bmp

blckscab
08-11-2002, 02:57 PM
:eek: Every time I see that sprite sheet, It seems to get bigger:eek:
and, oh my god! It has a bird on it! Thanks I needed that:D :D :D

C-Dawg
08-11-2002, 04:12 PM
Dark_Xero, if you want to add to that spritesheet by leaps and bounds, you should check out the Project Z and Dreams of Yesterday graphics packs. Each has hundreds of character/enemy sprites.

-C

Dark_Xero
08-11-2002, 07:31 PM
ooooooo sounds nice! I think I'll go get the Project Z graphics pack now! thx

edit: I got a few screenies and I'm ripping now. I love the axe and stuff, VERY well done, nice work! And I still have to check out the DOY graphics pack!

C-Dawg
08-11-2002, 10:06 PM
Ah, well, remember that the stuff on the FIRST few pages of Z was done by Warlock. My sprites start later, mostly characters.

-C

Dark_Xero
08-11-2002, 10:40 PM
I can see that, I need to know one thign about the DOY.zpg, why are there "hidden" tiles? Are they "there" so nobody would bother to go all the way down down to find them?

MasterSwordUltima
08-12-2002, 11:19 PM
Hey, where can I get the Dreams of Yesterday graphics pak? I have the quest, and it owns, I want dem graphics!

C-Dawg
08-12-2002, 11:44 PM
Same place you got the quest, Capt'n Spiffy.

-C