PDA

View Full Version : I need a partner in crime...

The Savior
08-07-2002, 09:59 PM
As I'm sure at least one of you has noticed, I've been lax with the Photoshop udates lately. I'm just too busy with other stuff to bother with it much, and when I'm on AGN I'd rather be surfing for interesting topics than trying to get a FTP program to work, and other not-so-interesting things. So I need a partner. There's a few qualifications, but they're not too difficult to obtain. The first is knowledge of some type of graphics program. You don't need to know everything, but enough to make a submission to the contest is a good baseline. The second is some slight knowledge of HTML, or a good WYSIWYG editor. The third is a decent FTP program. The final requirement is a graphic of any sort, that you made/editted - a portfolio of sorts. PM me with that, and a few sentences detailing why you instead of anyone else should be chosen sometime before midnight (central time) monday.

Beldaran
08-07-2002, 10:01 PM
oooh sounds fun. I'll work on a graphic and send you a PM this weekend.

The Savior
08-07-2002, 10:11 PM
OK, cool. One more thing - access to webspace that allows moderatly-sized files and remote=linking is a huge plus.

Beldaran
08-07-2002, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by The Savior
access to webspace that allows moderatly-sized files and remote=linking

I have a good webhost that I pay $$$ for.

Gerudo
08-07-2002, 11:47 PM
i have a good webhost htats as reliable as anything... myself...

no $$$ involved in a webserver ^_^

now if i only knew how to do digital imaging :shrug:

The Savior
08-08-2002, 03:44 PM
Gerudo, you've submitted to the contest before, haven't you?