PDA

View Full Version : Newest 1st quests

Tom
08-07-2002, 05:14 PM
Can someone tell me where i can find any remakes or updates which have stuff like the flippers an magic in the 1st quest, new tile set quest or bs quest. Basically the newest version of each one coz i can only play my original zelda classic 1.90 ones on my 1.92 beta 163 so i want stuff like magic and flippers in a quest already so i dont have to set the tiles myself. :D

VEL
08-07-2002, 05:41 PM
Here is the newest version of the 1st quest with BS tiles, that I made. I think most of the items and enemies are already set up, and it has a bunch more graphics than the 1.90 version had.

http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=58122

Orion
08-08-2002, 12:17 AM
I am working on LightWorld which is a LTTP-style remake of 1st.qst (due out at the end of the summer). And yes, you will find the flippers, the hookshot, boss keys, the whole smack. And maybe a new level. Maybe :).

Jigglysaint
08-08-2002, 11:35 AM
I want to make a remake of the first quest using Glenns tileset, both overworld and under. It would be for the full release and have dungeons more like the OOA and OOS ones.

DarkFlameWolf
08-08-2002, 01:15 PM
you can find the 1st revamp made with R2 graphics (in reality, Game boy Zelda graphics) at the QDB.

Tom
08-08-2002, 03:33 PM
Thanks everyone but i was kind of expecting quests which were finished not ones that havent even started. I already have the revamp and vel i noticed that the quest file wasnt on the list of zelda classic quests on your site. Why is this and is there any other quests you've made which aren't because i love your quests, there brilliant and i'm a big fan of harvest moon and i love that mario quest i've already completed it and can you tell me more things which you are going to add in the next versions i really want to know. :D

VEL
08-08-2002, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Tom
I already have the revamp and vel i noticed that the quest file wasnt on the list of zelda classic quests on your site. Why is this and is there any other quests you've made which aren't because i love your quests, there brilliant and i'm a big fan of harvest moon and i love that mario quest i've already completed it and can you tell me more things which you are going to add in the next versions i really want to know. :D

I haven't made a page for that quest yet (bs tiles). I didn't make the the original quest, I took the BS example quest that came with earlier versions of ZC and added more tiles and updated it some (added the new enemy tiles, new items, etc). All of the other quests that I made are on my site. I haven't worked on the Harvest Moon quest for quite awhile, but I plan to work on it again. I want to finish up some other quests first. On MIR I'm working on updating the graphics right now, I'm adding the new enemy tiles, and working on tiles for new areas, I'm also adding more tiles to existing areas since there are no combo pages now.

Orion
08-08-2002, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Tom
Thanks everyone but i was kind of expecting quests which were finished not ones that havent even started. I already have the revamp and vel i noticed that the quest file wasnt on the list of zelda classic quests on your site. Why is this and is there any other quests you've made which aren't because i love your quests, there brilliant and i'm a big fan of harvest moon and i love that mario quest i've already completed it and can you tell me more things which you are going to add in the next versions i really want to know. :D

DFW's is already finished. Mine is well beyond "started." I was just saying that if you can wait a few weeks, there will be another one. The original quest has officially been remade to death.