PDA

View Full Version : Fucking computer... Oh, yeah, I'm back!!!

Dracula
08-07-2002, 01:59 PM
Well, I just had a computer moniter blow up in my face on 7-23, so that wasn't fun. Had to wait til' today to get a new moniter (which is a REALLY nice one) Well, if anyone cares, I'm back. If I missed anyting, tell me. If someone wanted to make me Mod or Admin, tell me. If someone planted a short circuit bomb to my moniter so you could hack into my account and post messages like Zlda64Gld and telling naughty things, tell me.

Well, anywho... My moniter blew up, I met a really cool guy who talks to the dead, I got another date with my girlfriend coming up, and I finally got to play Eternal Darkness, which I'm surprised, how can people copare it to RE? I find ED a little better... Oh, and my email got bombed again... And it erased my message from Konami in reply of my message to them about Castlevania on the GameCube, so I never got to read it... Also, if anyone has Game Informer magazine, look foward to a any future issues... I might be in the Envelope Art contest. Yeah, and I go to Highschool on the 19th... So, I almost died of bordome with a blownout peice of shit collecting dust next to another peice of shit that actually survived longer than the monitor... So, how'severyone else?

EWild
08-07-2002, 02:14 PM
I'm good, glad to see ya back!

Fatty Lumpkin
08-07-2002, 02:16 PM
Hey, welcome back!

Darunia
08-07-2002, 02:18 PM
WELCOME!

Check Newbie Central (http://newbiecentral.armageddongames.com) and... oops.

Welcome back, dracula! Long time no see!

Cyclone
08-07-2002, 02:20 PM
The dead guy is back.

And try writing Konami again. Tell them you received their message, but that you were unable to access it and would like a copy of it forwarded to you. Check their reaction. :D

Cyclone

Rijuhn
08-07-2002, 02:50 PM
Glad you're back Dracula, who else is willing to suck people dry besided you?

Dracula
08-07-2002, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by Rijuhn
Glad you're back Dracula, who else is willing to suck people dry besided you?

...Don't ask... :angry: :blah:

Bloodstar64
08-07-2002, 03:08 PM
The dead has rised once again. Damn. That means I gotta run like hell before he sucks my blood......

Anyways. Welcome back

DarkDragoonX
08-07-2002, 03:09 PM
Question: When you say "blow up," do you mean the monitor broke, or that it physically exploded, sending shards of glass at your face?

VEL
08-07-2002, 03:24 PM
Welcome back!

slothman
08-07-2002, 03:30 PM
I didn't even notice that you were gone until you said that you are back. You could ask that guy about past lives then you could put it in Foxygrl's topic.

Dracula
08-07-2002, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by DarkDragoonX
Question: When you say "blow up," do you mean the monitor broke, or that it physically exploded, sending shards of glass at your face?

Well, something inside the monitor short circuited, literally blew up, , crisped up the cables, and tons of smoke went in my lungs... It smelt like a cap gun...

Lone Wolf
08-07-2002, 06:38 PM
Welcome back!

gdorf
08-07-2002, 07:03 PM
Heh, I expect my monitor to crap out any day, but I'll actually be happy when it does. (new monitor!!).. right now I am using a POS that supports a max of 800x600 resolution.. not exactly great.

Edit: SHIT! Wow! With my new video card I am getting 1024x768 resolution!!! Its small... but I still have it!! SWEEEEET! (I just discovered, heh)

Glenn the Great
08-07-2002, 07:38 PM
A few years ago, the computer I used at that time burnt out. The CPU started smoking, and everything was shot. It happened during perfect weather, so it wasn't lightning. I guess an important resistor somewhere failed and caused everything to overheat. When I took it apart, everything was shot and smelled of smoke.

Daarkseid
08-07-2002, 08:06 PM
What size monitor is it?

I got a new 20 inch monitor last month, and its sooo much nicer than my old 15 inch monitor(which was too dark, even with the brightness settings at their highest).

Dracula
08-07-2002, 10:45 PM
20" and has over 40 video options, so you can zoom in on one thing, warp the images, change coloring on icons straight from the desktop, and a bunch of other shit. I got it for free :D so it's worth it!!! :D

Cyclone
08-08-2002, 01:24 AM
Glenn, it wasn't the fan, was it? I know if a fan dies, you get overcooked silicon quite quickly.

Cyclone

Drunken Tiger
08-08-2002, 03:18 AM
Hi!!

Glad to see your back!!