PDA

View Full Version : 'real world vancouver / lost season'

Gerudo
08-07-2002, 01:34 PM
did anyone watch this? ive heard its either a real kidnapping or some stupid crap...

i dunno... thoughts?

http://www.mtv.com/onair/realworld/lost_season/

teddyboy420
08-07-2002, 01:43 PM
It sucked ass. Seriously, it was horrible, I thought it might have been real. You know a season where something went wrong or something? But this was just a joke and a very bad one at that.

The whole kidnapping thing was just lame. I wouldn't even bother watching it, I turned it off after 1/2 an hour. Words can't even explain how bad this movie was. :thumbsdn:

Zeo
08-07-2002, 01:51 PM
It ROYALLY STANK!

THe beginning was good, the end was okay, and the rest sucked badly...............I turned it off several times in the middle.

Gerudo
08-07-2002, 02:03 PM
i watched it, then at the end, it said:

"due to blah blah blah, we had to terminate the season midway, the guy who kidnapped is still at large"

i mean, if it was fake, why would they put that at the end??

Zeo
08-07-2002, 02:05 PM
its fake, read the TV guide.

Gerudo
08-07-2002, 02:11 PM
um, i dont watch much tv :-\

i just for some reason got fragged into this thing...

The Silent Assassin
08-07-2002, 05:07 PM
This was advertised a long time ago in Entertainment Weekly.

It ORIGINALLY wasn't suppose to be a joke. Originally...it was suppose to be the "new" season opener...and nobody was going to know it was gonna happen...thus it would have gotten a "serious" reaction from the viewers.

However, post 9-11...it would be illegal to do that...play a joke that horrible. Thus, if you have seen the "commercials" for it...it is HORRIBLY gay looking.

I have no interest in the Real World, period.

Fiyerstorm
08-07-2002, 05:17 PM
I hate Real World/Road Rules. The hotties are sluts and like every season some guy makes out with another guy--and that's just sick in my opinion.

That lost season thing SO copied the other gay movie, The Blair Witch Project....