PDA

View Full Version : Death animation of enemies

Petoe
08-06-2002, 05:18 PM
In my quest I have made an explosion to be the MISC: Death. When I kill an enemy with a boomerang, the explosion looks just like it should, BUT when I kill that enemy with sword, the color of the explosion is different and it looks...ugly.

Is that a bug or what?

VEL
08-06-2002, 09:20 PM
Sounds like a bug. What enemies is it happening with? I think I heard someone say that some enemies death animation flashes different colors and some don't.

Petoe
08-07-2002, 12:38 PM
What enemies is it happening with?

With every damn enemy!:redface:

4matsy
08-07-2002, 01:05 PM
Have you tried checking the "No Flashing Death" quest rule? It's supposed to keep said explosions from blinking different colors...

VEL
08-07-2002, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Hypercrash
Have you tried checking the "No Flashing Death" quest rule? It's supposed to keep said explosions from blinking different colors...

That doesn't seem to work with every enemy. I have that rule checked and some enemy's death animation still flashes.

Petoe
08-08-2002, 06:42 PM
Have you tried checking the "No Flashing Death" quest rule?

I checked it and now the daeth of enemies looks like it should with every enemy I´ve met so far making my quest. Thaaaaank yooou Hypercrash!:)

ShadowTiger
08-12-2002, 08:55 AM
No Flashing death does That! I thought it involved Link in some way. But while we're here, could someone tell us all how exactly spawn animations and BS-Spawn animations (And their Deathly counterparts) work? I get weird results when setting mine. They all run into the F-Brangs sparkles, regardless of where they are!