PDA

View Full Version : Um... hey there buddy

Toolie
08-06-2002, 02:57 PM
Perhaps you should check some rules, but my topic didn't need to be closed. As a matter of fact, it was public discussion for anyone who wanted to apologize to you for you being overly emotional and sensitive.

Perhaps you should open that topic back and see how many people are sorry for getting your panties all bunched up.

Rijuhn
08-06-2002, 03:03 PM
I'm sorry, I must be slow or something, but what does this pertain to? Which mod/sen mod closed your thread? Can I get a link? Thanks.

Toolie
08-06-2002, 03:04 PM
http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61203

DC seems to be a little against me... and it really isn't fair when he's sooo mean to me when he is supposed to be a responsible staff member! Jeez... :(

Rijuhn
08-06-2002, 03:09 PM
Oh, well I guess DC thought you were being sarcastic as you should already know the rules. I'm sorry to say but that is about the 5th or so time you've posted an apoligy and I'm sure DC aswell as others are sick of the apoligys. They want you to continue to stay a nice member instead of coming back from a ban and slowly get more offensive until you are banned again. It's a cycle you seem to go through and I don't know if you're out of it for good or not.

MottZilla
08-06-2002, 03:25 PM
I don't think it required closing either.

AlexMax
08-06-2002, 03:38 PM
Toolie, I think it was a mistake to post this. I'm not going to close it, but DC might get pissed off by this.

Maybe if you would PM Darth Cronic and ask him his reasoning, or something discreet like that, things would become clearer.

MottZilla
08-06-2002, 03:49 PM
How was it a mistake for him to do so? How else is he supposed to bring it up? The other topic was closed. And PMs tend to have the speed of a rock with most people. I used to never check my PM box.

Cronic
08-06-2002, 03:51 PM
I check mine all the time, and Toolie has been harrasing for for a while now anyways...

Like I said if he had something to say to me then so be it. Personally I don't feel I need to be a topic of discussion here in GD. If you care so much Toolie contact an admin.

Toolie
08-06-2002, 04:16 PM
Unfortunatley, DC, I have to address your faults in public. When I try to get the point across to you in private, you shun and ignore me, and you act very 'un-stafflike'.

However DC, you don't like to keep things in public view, do you? Why wasn't my banning ever addressed in Official Announcements? Why was my banning never officially given, and why was I banned for a few weeks only until I got an administrator to unban me.

I was trying to publically apologize to you so the AG community could know that I was attempted to fix relations between us. I wanted to keep this in public and see the public's input. I'm very sorry that I am for the public and the people... I guess that's why we're so different... I'm Democratic...

Cronic
08-06-2002, 04:20 PM
Firstly Toolie, youre a liar... I hate those. Secondly youre not worth my concern, and last but not least your ban was brought to Shadowblazer's attention. After that I have nothing to do with anything, and believe me the Toolie banned announcements have just gotten quite redundent.

Now you have two options (think of this as though you were picking a president or something) I can close this thread so that you may address your personal issues with me in private as per the rules or I can move this to the KTC where posts of this nature are actually acceptable.

Your choice.

Orion
08-06-2002, 04:23 PM
Toolie, if either you or DC can't settle this privately, then take it to a member of the forum staff, not here. None of us want to hear about it anymore. Topic closed. 9 Posts and it's already getting out of hand.