PDA

View Full Version : The Return

Executioner of Deities
08-06-2002, 02:09 AM
Yeh...uh, i've been away for like two or three months now...Just from curiosity, who noticed I was gone? Anyway, I suppose i might be returning in some fashion or another. I wont be any kind of great top poster...but i hope to make my contributions to some of the few meaningful conversations i might find here. Of course, boredom drives me back...and my new site, it could probably use some help. I always found alot of good experienced webmasters here before, hope they havent gone anywhere...yeh, and theres a bunch of new skins too. Thats cool. what else is new around here btw?

SSJ3500
08-06-2002, 02:18 AM
eckles came back somewhat, he posts rarly now, GtG is back and posting. Aside from that nothing has really happened. Good to see you back and out of the web design forum though.

Executioner of Deities
08-06-2002, 02:24 AM
Heh, well im glad Eckels came back...hes always a funny guy...and i didnt know gtg left. when did that happen?

SSJ3500
08-06-2002, 02:26 AM
Actually, acording to his thread, it happened about three months ago, you left about 3 or 4 months ago so its no suprise you didn't know, his thread should be on the 4th page or so about now. Strange how many members are returning now.

Executioner of Deities
08-06-2002, 02:38 AM
Yeh...kind of like how everybody use to leave in groups. I guess we return in groups as well. I remember the first time that happened. Everyone was like "Its an exodus, NO!" we all started freakin out, "AGN is goin to hell" we'd say. That was funny. Looks like it turned ok though. Kudos to the staff, which hasnt changed i whole lot i predict.

LordMagus
08-06-2002, 03:08 AM
Welcome back, EoD.
Phantom Menace dropped by. I'm not if you were here for that or not.

Executioner of Deities
08-06-2002, 03:45 AM
Dont think i was...i remember that whole hacker joke DN played on us to preview the newcomings of ZC though...what was that guys name? I cant remember, it might've been phantom menace, doubt it though...

Drunken Tiger
08-06-2002, 03:51 AM
I remember you!!!!

Welcome back !!

LordMagus
08-06-2002, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by Executioner of Deities
Dont think i was...i remember that whole hacker joke DN played on us to preview the newcomings of ZC though...what was that guys name? I cant remember, it might've been phantom menace, doubt it though...

I think you're thinking of Master Hacker. That was a long time ago, though.

King Link
08-06-2002, 10:40 AM
Welcome back EoD.

Darunia
08-06-2002, 11:31 AM
Welback come DoE.. ehh.
I mean, you're welcome again to AGN, Executioner of Deities. Re-enjoy your stay :)