PDA

View Full Version : please help me

borgin
08-06-2002, 01:46 AM
Ok here is the deal. I am quite new with this program (around a month). But to be honest compared to everything i see in new quests i SUCK. I have went through all of the tutorial and although it helped a ton there are so many important things i don't knew that i really need to know if i am to advance my building skills. I see a lot of talk of build # and versions of the program... how do i check mine and what version should i get ahold of. Next I need to know where i can find all the details on creating new csets, altering them, animating tiles, using the color cycling cset, and other details like that.
Keep in mind i do need some details, but not a lot... If i get the basics of most of the various situations i will be able to chew them up and get what i need from them. any assistance will be greatly apriciated.
Thanks

Kirby of Doom
08-06-2002, 03:07 PM
Well, if you want the newest version with the best stuff get 1.92 beta 163. Even though it's a beta it still works fine.
A lot of the cool stuff in quests is just taking basic things and combining them to make cool stuff happen.
If you download the newest beta it has the newest help text file.
Good luck with Zelda Classic.