PDA

View Full Version : SD3 tiles...

*b*
08-05-2002, 03:22 PM
I need some, preferrably Warlock's, I'm gonna see what FF1 looks like with them. if anybody has them, send them to [email protected], thanks :)

zora man
08-05-2002, 04:00 PM
quote by c-dawg

You're right- I was doing Project Z just to show that it's possible to make a very different kind of game with Zelda Classic. It was my goal to make a conglomerate tileset using SoM, CT, and FF2 tiles. The quest itself will not be completed (by me, anyway) but hopefully the attitude and techniques I used will be picked up by someone. Its not very hard.. it's just time consuming.

I suppose I could release the tileset... if I have permission from Warlock, Guitarman, and... there was some other guy who gave me a large number of ripped SD2 tiles, but his name escapes me now. If they dont mind, I'll release. Otherwise, I can't really do that since the tiles were given to me in confidence.

Frankly, I think a game made like Project Z would be much more entertaining than the typical-play style game that is Dreams of Yesterday, but the former will never be completed and the latter has just been released, so I guess you'll have to be happy with that.

-C

*b*
08-05-2002, 04:28 PM
I just want the SD3 tiles, is it's ok with Warlock, but that's pretty much given

zora man
08-06-2002, 02:57 AM
READ THIS!!!:D
http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?threadid=61175

*b*
08-06-2002, 03:22 PM
what the hell? I'm looking for Seiken Densetsu 3 tiles! not megaman!

Nick
08-06-2002, 04:12 PM
I think Zora Man was pointing to the fact that C-Dawg said he might release the Project Z tiles, which include Warlock's SD3 tiles.

*b*
08-06-2002, 04:36 PM
then what was the point of linking me to a topic with megaman sprites?

EWild
08-06-2002, 05:00 PM
None, maybe (s)he got mixed up. :shrug: Doubt it though.

zora man
08-07-2002, 01:37 AM
I'm not mixed up if he was interested he would search if not he wouldn't next time I will put up a quote.:)
and I am a man hint hint zora man

ShadowTiger
08-08-2002, 10:14 AM
I am also also a Zora man, don't let the name "Britannianhero#" fool you.

Whoops, why was I here?

Oh yeah! Ummm. DoY Rules! Just got it, really good. System hog though. Don't know what else to say, so my point is that C-dawg makes great tilesets and we should all get them. umm.. bye!

Samson007
08-08-2002, 10:23 AM
LOL i though i spotted a double post for a second.:laughing:

zora man
08-09-2002, 03:50 PM
Same rank same picture ummmm.... people are going to get confused!