PDA

View Full Version : Hell yeah i saw a ufo

Cambooty
08-04-2002, 09:50 PM
Me and my friend we're driving around at 4am and he points towards the sky in the distance and says, "look a ufo" just joking around. Then when we actually got up to the area where he pointed we saw a oval shaped thing in the sky with flashing blue, red, white, and green lights hovering over the woods. SO we're freaking out and we take a sharp ass turn into a subdivision to try and see it closer and it takes off in a curvy pattern. It made absolutely no sound whatsoever. Whatdya think?

Cyclone
08-04-2002, 09:54 PM
Blinks.

So you can tell us, with certainty, that there IS other life out there?

Cyclone

EWild
08-04-2002, 09:55 PM
Were you high? If not then cool, or maybe it was all an illusion....

Cambooty
08-04-2002, 10:09 PM
I cant say for sure there's other life...it could have been a military thing, but i know I saw something other than a traditional flying machine i can tell you that.

gdorf
08-04-2002, 10:15 PM
If you ain't gots no weed, you'se gotsa leave.

I think that pretty much explains things. :D

VEL
08-04-2002, 10:22 PM
It was a weather baloon! :tongue:

Cambooty
08-04-2002, 10:32 PM
ok gdorf cuz you know me so well....

teddyboy420
08-04-2002, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by gdorf

I think that pretty much explains things. :D

Uhhh, no...

Once again weed gets a bad rap. That just isn't something weed is capable of.

I think I saw a ufo once when i was a kid, but I'm not sure. I believe there is other life out there, there has to be. I wish i would see a ufo again.

Mini-Me
08-04-2002, 10:53 PM
I've seen a lot of things that I can't explain, but never a ufo...

I heard this in a movie once, but think of it like this... the universe if infinite...

If we're the only ones here, then It's an awfully big waste of space!

In my opinion, If you don't believe in intelligent life other than us, then you're just pretty dumb...

AlphaDawg
08-04-2002, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by teddyboy420
Uhhh, no...

Once again weed gets a bad rap. That just isn't something weed is capable of. I think gdorf might have been referring to the choice of words used, that Southern redneck "language."

Folks, UFO stands for "unidentified flying object." Not "alien spaceship." Almost all of the time there's a perfectly logical explanation for whatvever odd flashing lights you see.

Mini-Me
08-04-2002, 11:00 PM
He couldn't identify it could he??? After all, he dosen't know what it was, or what planet it came from (including earth)... so even if he did, it's still a U.F.O. :laughing: (I try not to be an ass, but it just comes out sometimes!)

IceMan2x
08-04-2002, 11:02 PM
and the smart person comes in and ruins the fun =P j/k

onto the subject, it sounds pretty ^_^ i want to see it o_o

Cambooty
08-04-2002, 11:07 PM
It was quite a sight to see people, i wish everyone could have seen it, cuz I was freakin out

King Link
08-04-2002, 11:20 PM
Interesting. You should have taken some pictures. I believe in other life, but I just don't believe other life has been to Earth.