PDA

View Full Version : I might leave...

Qusetonui
08-04-2002, 05:29 PM
On Wednesday, I will leave for four days (until Sunday). What's worse, I will leave this forum for almost two months because of stress-related problems. These group quests (Cloral's GQ will succeed) are starting to get unexciting and unwanted (just the ones created by newbies). I believe stress problems plagued Alucard's return in June (I will tell you who certainly stressed Alucard out: *cough*Stray*cough*). Here is why I am leaving: Mr. Stray has been repeating banned preformances with such names: The Imperalist, Stray, Atomic, RYC (The name was created from: StRaY Cannon). I have a favor: When somebody archives the posts, let me know by e-mail. Next month, I will return. I left later than last year (because I wanted to tackle FF4 and FF6) and Alucard will return in October. Damn that stress... (by the way, admins: Change my name to Alucard when I return because I perfer the name Alucard better)

Darunia
08-04-2002, 05:32 PM
So you will not be here for my birthday' :cry:

Well, have a good time! Remember us! :D

Fiyerstorm
08-04-2002, 05:56 PM
Darunia, who the hell would wanna be here for your birthday... -_-'

5Qusetonui5, I hope you feel better soon and you shouln't let things that are happening online stress you.

BTW...I support you getting your name changed cause I can't even fucking say it..... ^_^

Gerudo
08-04-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by SlasherCGE
Darunia, who the hell would wanna be here for your birthday... -_-'
whoa there, killer! howz about being nice, eh? seems you cant do that as of late... :badrazz:

anyways, enjoy your future time off Alucard, seems like ya need it ^_^

Breaker
08-04-2002, 09:07 PM
Am I right in assuming that the continous banning of Stray has stressed you out? Perhaps you should add "growing up" to your things to do list while you're away? :shrug:

Glenn the Great
08-04-2002, 09:16 PM
Sorry, but name changing isn't allowed. All we will do for you is change capitalization.

EWild
08-04-2002, 09:51 PM
Hope you have a good time away from AGN, hope you get better soon.

MottZilla
08-05-2002, 12:24 PM
Leaving when you just got back? I don't see how you are stressed out. Bored sure. But if this place stresses you out that's crazy.

Mr. 207
08-05-2002, 12:30 PM
Bye bye crazy man.

The Silent Assassin
08-05-2002, 04:33 PM
I believe War Lord became more lenient on the name changing policy while you were gone Glenn.

EWild
08-05-2002, 04:48 PM
BTW why does Stray's banning affect you in anyway?

Breaker
08-05-2002, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by The Silent Assassin
I believe War Lord became more lenient on the name changing policy while you were gone Glenn.

No, I think you just became more full of shit. :shrug:

Name changes wont be made and Warlord has always stood by that, with the exception of a few members who went through Warlord in the first place. On the other hand, he did become more lenient (or so I remember from one of his latest posts) on members creating a second account if they wanted their name changed, but posts will not be transferred over and you can't use both accounts to post with.

Link 101
08-06-2002, 02:09 AM
See ya. I never knew who you where, but I hope you get better.

The Desperado
08-06-2002, 08:06 AM
Good Riddance

teddyboy420
08-06-2002, 12:03 PM
Well good luck, hope you get some well needed rest. I know these boards can be oh so stressfull *pulling out my hair* that we need a vacation from them.

I think you are being misunderstood, it isn't stress from the forums that you need time off from, right? It's something else, isn't it, please tell me you didn't let these boards stress you out to the point you need a vacation.

Dark_Legend
08-06-2002, 12:29 PM
That sucks u wont be here 4 my birthday either man! Im turnin 14! :cry: :cry:
Well have fun anyways!:cool: