PDA

View Full Version : lol I had the wierdest dream last night...

Beldaran
08-04-2002, 12:14 PM
I dreamt that Darunia and I went to the same college (we were the same age in the dream) and I borrowed a disney movie from him. Most of my dream was actually watching the movie, and it was a bizarre dreamlike movie. I finally returned it to Darunia, but then I felt bad because I didn't rewind it, so I went back to his dorm room and rewound it for him. And he and I spoke in spanish the entire time. This is the first time I have ever dreamed in another language. Wierd.

Anyway, it was bizarre and strange and I'm worried about the fact that the people here are starting to creep into my dreams.:laughing:

Darunia
08-04-2002, 12:24 PM
For some weird reason, I knew you were to mention me.. :goofy: I don't like disney, just FYI ;)

Beldaran
08-04-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Darunia
For some weird reason, I knew you were to mention me.. :goofy: I don't like disney, just FYI ;)

yikes! that is wierd....and I don't like disney either.;)

GuitarmanTim
08-04-2002, 12:54 PM
hehe, when I read the title I was thinking you'd say something like: I dreamed I was gonna become famous and today I signed a record deal! :p

Mitsukara
08-04-2002, 01:47 PM
Interesting, but aside from the thing of it being in Spanish I've certainly heard of (and had!) somewhat weirder dreams then that. In my version of your dream, Darunia would have had glowing red eyes, tried to posess me or something, I would've run, and we would've run through a theater where the disney movie was playing when Dragon Quest II characters suddenly appear in the middle of the movie and start arguing with Alf and the Aztec guy from "Puma Man". At right about this point, I would suddenly start being a female hero from Dragon Quest IV and, having escaped the demonic darunia, start fighting those green versions of those worm things from "Tremors", thinking nothing odd of this. Then I would steal Love Hina manga from a motel and go hide it in my closet, and wake up. :P

Beldaran
08-04-2002, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Jennifer
Interesting, but aside from the thing of it being in Spanish I've certainly heard of (and had!) somewhat weirder dreams then that. In my version of your dream, Darunia would have had glowing red eyes, tried to posess me or something, I would've run, and we would've run through a theater where the disney movie was playing when Dragon Quest II characters suddenly appear in the middle of the movie and start arguing with Alf and the Aztec guy from "Puma Man". At right about this point, I would suddenly start being a female hero from Dragon Quest IV and, having escaped the demonic darunia, start fighting those green versions of those worm things from "Tremors", thinking nothing odd of this. Then I would steal Love Hina manga from a motel and go hide it in my closet, and wake up. :P

Get help.:laughing:

Mitsukara
08-04-2002, 02:16 PM
Get help. :laughing:
I tried, but the pshyciatrist ended up chasing me with shiney swords any my motto is "Who needs wits when they've got swords!" so I had to blow up the tanks and run from them to keep them from getting me lucky charms. They're always after them like that, that and my digitally-restored 'Space Mutiny' DVD featuring the all-new special effect scenes that are actually, unlike the original, not stolen quite as directly from Battlestar Galactica...:scared:

mrz84
08-04-2002, 03:26 PM
i had a dream once where characters from ogre battle killed everyone in my school. it was sorta spooky but then this one guy i didn't like got cut in half by gades. :lol:

stormwatcheagle
08-04-2002, 03:42 PM
I once had a dream that I was being chased by Bones from the movie "Bones" and was about to fall off a cliff when a buch of fighter jets from the movie "Behind Enemy Lines" led by a bunch of super sayjin's came and blew him up. I then became a super saijin and went to schoool for hot lunch day that consisted of spagiti and garlic bread. Gi Joes were in there somewhere also.

Jigglysaint
08-04-2002, 04:11 PM
I had a dream where I met the prophet of my Church and we were all at the Salt Lake headquarters and I was hanging out with the Twelve Apostles. Then I had a dream about Lilly involving an elevator and some sort of apartment complex.

DsS Game
08-04-2002, 11:56 PM
The only weird dream I had was being side by side with Samus Aren. O.o

IceMan2x
08-05-2002, 12:44 AM
wow... some of you need to get out more :s spending too much time here

=P i dont even remember what i dream about, so i cant say much about weird dreams

Cyclone
08-05-2002, 12:49 AM
Oh no. I could be next. And for all I know, I'll be speaking Latin.

Cyclone

DsS Game
08-05-2002, 01:23 AM
Originally posted by IceMan2x
wow... some of you need to get out more :s spending too much time here

=P i dont even remember what i dream about, so i cant say much about weird dreams

Bah

Im barely around here.

Drunken Tiger
08-05-2002, 04:58 AM
Originally posted by Beldaran
I dreamt that Darunia and I went to the same college (we were the same age in the dream) and I borrowed a disney movie from him. Most of my dream was actually watching the movie, and it was a bizarre dreamlike movie. I finally returned it to Darunia, but then I felt bad because I didn't rewind it, so I went back to his dorm room and rewound it for him. And he and I spoke in spanish the entire time. This is the first time I have ever dreamed in another language. Wierd.

Anyway, it was bizarre and strange and I'm worried about the fact that the people here are starting to creep into my dreams.:laughing:

You need to get away from the computer!! Its slowly hacking into your brain..... :sb:

GuitarmanTim
08-05-2002, 05:17 AM
I mostly dream about stuff like, going to a concert and beeing pulled up-stage and given a guitar to jam with the famous people :p to bad that never happened. Leaves me feelin really bummed in them mornin too.........