PDA

View Full Version : Jackson's Adventure

Qusetonui
08-04-2002, 11:45 AM
Jackson's Adventure... This is the RPG what I want to release in December 2002. It takes place in 1998. It is also about a warrior (Jackson/Arthur) who must come face-to-face with a mad wizard (Nanoon/Herbert), a chaotic knight who can cast spells (Regerat/Morris), a scientist who can assume dragon form and breathe fire (SwoonTek/Christopher) and an unknown DemonLord who wants to take out a floating continent named Sassooniala (Sahdder/???). Features include: Hidden characters, Dark World, some spells you will hate (because of the damage), save points, and much more. Don't be suprised if you do not like Jackson's Adventure, because this is my first RPG with the RM2k.

Where did I get SwoonTek's real name? Christopher Mee (Supposed to be Lee, I know, but I want the names to be play-on words, ala Castlevania)

All of you will like JA2 (coming Winter 2003) because it features time traveling, animated monsters, out-of-this-world spells, 3-D cutscenes, and a lot more... (I might get a few people on this team as early as April 2003)

Alucard's Note to mods: I am sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I couldn't decide on where to post this.

Mr. 207
08-04-2002, 12:52 PM
WTF! What does this have to do with ASWGL. Stupid spammer, run away. I remember you were never that bright Qusetoni, but dont even try to say you didnt know what you were doing.

Dark Jim
08-05-2002, 05:39 AM
Originally posted by 5Qusetonui5
Alucard's Note to mods: I am sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I couldn't decide on where to post this.
And of all forums you picked the least fitting one. :rolleyes: I'll ask someone to move it to uhm General Gaming Discussion perhaps.

Breaker
08-05-2002, 08:05 AM
Originally posted by Mr. 207
WTF! What does this have to do with ASWGL. Stupid spammer, run away. I remember you were never that bright Qusetoni, but dont even try to say you didnt know what you were doing.

It was an accident, no need to start flaming him. (which is against the rules, if you didn't know already)

Moved to GD, and for future reference 5Q5 - read what forum you are in before posting.

Gerudo
08-05-2002, 08:19 AM
BACK ON TOPIC HERE...

sounds like somethig ni'd download and play, Alucard... ^_^

Mr. 207
08-05-2002, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Breaker

It was an accident, no need to start flaming him. (which is against the rules, if you didn't know already)

Moved to GD, and for future reference 5Q5 - read what forum you are in before posting.

He broke a rule by blatently posting in the wrong forum, that merits a flaming. And don't go quoting the rules to me Mr. Power Abuse, I used to be a mod here too you know.

Cyclone
08-05-2002, 03:12 PM
He broke a rule by blatently posting in the wrong forum, that merits a flaming. And don't go quoting the rules to me Mr. Power Abuse, I used to be a mod here too you know.

Excuse me, kindly look at your status here. You kept quiet for a good year or so, even as a S. Mod., and now you're going to come back and tell us that flaming is PERMITTED?

I advise you to kindly shut up, or you will possibly find yourself in a position where posting is impossible (i.e. banned). In fact, it may be too late now to change your fate; your comment is copied to Forum Staff.

Cyclone

Cronic
08-05-2002, 06:23 PM

Ahh yes.. I remember you roosting on that mod position, and whether you like it or not Breaker is absolutely right, and seeing as how you were a senior mod of all things I would think you wouldn't need to be told once, let alone twice.

And I feel very very badly for you if you see a mod spot here as "power" to be abused... a little lax downstairs perhaps?

That's the only thing I would think could account for your seemingly endless frustrated attitude, and well... maybe you just have a queer obsession with some of those panty clad wrestling chaps?

stormwatcheagle
08-07-2002, 01:29 AM
WAYYY off topic here, sooo, what is the btlle system like?

Mr. 207
08-07-2002, 06:13 AM
Originally posted by Darth Cronic
That's the only thing I would think could account for your seemingly endless frustrated attitude, and well... maybe you just have a queer obsession with some of those panty clad wrestling chaps?

Thats a flame right there. I guess its ok for you to do it to me though....hmm.

Cyclone
08-07-2002, 10:49 AM
I guess it depends on your definition of a flame.

He did not openly flame you. He merely made an observation. Now, if I were to call you a ******* idiot, then yes; that would be a flame. Our main problem with you right now is that you seem to think flaming is permitted; yet, when someone goes and tells you it isn't, you take whatever they say as if it WERE a flame.

Now, can someone get this damn thing back on topic? This is turning into a waste.

Cyclone

Cronic
08-07-2002, 01:33 PM

Thats a flame right there. I guess its ok for you to do it to me though....hmm.

I was sick of you a LONG time ago so don't push it man...

And if you knew half of what you pretend to you would know what is and isn't a flame here. Our lines are very black and white on that subject so deal with it and refrain from it happening again.