PDA

View Full Version : Stupid Elites!

Qusetonui
08-02-2002, 11:26 PM
Now, Alucard has shown his true colors with Halo! I have owned Halo for seven months. I have been enjoying this game for some time now. I beat the game on Easy a month (late January) after I got it for Christmas. I smashed Grunts, Elites, Jackals and Hunters. I love the Rocket Launcher. Sure it makes a mess - but it gets the job done. Alucard will try to beat the game on Normal, then Hard, and Legendary (yeah right! Is this a joke!?). Grunts are the Flea Men of the Halo world (they are annoying), period.

Cronic
08-02-2002, 11:28 PM
Huh?

I like Halo...

Qusetonui
08-02-2002, 11:38 PM
This is what I meant about the Grunts: They are as annoying as the Flea Men from Castlevania. Alucard's fun tip: Throw Plasma grenades at them back and make sure it attaches onto him and he will say: "Ahhh, Not Again..." and then... *BOOM* "AHHHH!" This game is kick-ass. Elites are as equivelent as Medusa Heads from Castlevania. Elites may be smart, but one Plasma Grenade is enough to stop one. Jackals - He may be an annoyance, but he does not like a melee attack on his shield. Hunters... ahh Hunters... once I killed one in one shot with a Pistol in one second. Alucard is good at towering these foes, right?

Cronic
08-03-2002, 12:11 AM
My favorite part is certainly commendering enemy vehicles =) Like shooting them out of banshees in mid air and such or the way the truck flips when it crosses by an explosion =)

MottZilla
08-03-2002, 02:14 AM
=( Where is my halo for pc... I don't want to wait a year to rip it off. lol.