PDA

View Full Version : The Official Official Third Quest Page is back!

AlphaDawg
08-02-2002, 11:26 PM
Click here (http://www.casadealphadawg.com/zc/o3q) to access it!

For now it's the same site as before, only it's, well, up. (And can once again be found under a real domain name.)

vegeta1215
08-03-2002, 12:24 AM
Horray! :D

Cyclone
08-03-2002, 01:11 AM
There's an official third quest page? How did I miss this?

{Edit: Alph, did you mean to say "The Official Official Third Quest Page..."??}

Click.

Cyclone

AlphaDawg
08-03-2002, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by Cyclone
{Edit: Alph, did you mean to say "The Official Official Third Quest Page..."??}Not sure what you mean here. Certainly you're not making fun of me because I tend to use ellipses a lot in my posts... nah, Cyclone would never do that...

Cyclone
08-03-2002, 01:35 PM
No, I meant the use of the word Official twice.

And also, just went through every question. I'm a total idiot for never finding Level 1; I was exploring north, trying to decide which walls needed to be bombed, and didn't think of checking existing caves...:shrug:

Cyclone

AlphaDawg
08-03-2002, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Cyclone
No, I meant the use of the word Official twice.Nah, that's okay. What better to call the Official page for the Official Third Quest than the Official Official Third Quest Page? (And yes, before you ask, the Official page for the Unofficial Third Quest is called the Official Unofficial Third Quest Page.)

The Silent Assassin
08-04-2002, 04:16 PM
Heh...about damn time you brought it back...

ShadowTiger
08-07-2002, 08:24 AM
Yeah! Congrats.

Slight Question: Are There any L1 Cheat codes? Because Red Bubbles always freak me out. All hell was unleashed even in the first quest in L6 with those red/blue wizrobes, likelikes, and bubbles in the same room. (That was when I couldn't dispatch all of those with only 1/2 of a heart and a wooden sword.) But Blue Darknuts with Red Bubbles?!?! Yowza.