PDA

View Full Version : A stupid question.

KINGOFALLME2
08-02-2002, 06:11 PM
Someone just asked me "what is link ?". I told that person I did not know. He asks again. So I'll let you decide

..........WAITAMINUTE! This isn't where I wanted to put this! Somone help me move this!!:uhoh: :uhoh:

laughing1989
08-02-2002, 09:36 PM
Um..you really aren't a fan of the Legend of Zelda series..are you? You left one out- a Hylian.

KINGOFALLME2
08-02-2002, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by laughing1989
Um..you really aren't a fan of the Legend of Zelda series..are you? You left one out- a Hylian.
WHOOPS! I FORGOT!!:lol:

Jigglysaint
08-02-2002, 10:12 PM
Added.

Mak-X
08-02-2002, 10:30 PM
He is an elf (yes that is true, he is not a human but a elf). Of course he is a Hylian, calling him an elf is the way to describe what the race is like.

Samson007
08-03-2002, 03:51 PM
He looks like an elf but i think hes just a boy with serious problems.

Cyclone
08-04-2002, 12:51 AM
He is a boy with funny ears.

Someone whispers in Cyclone's ear.

Oh, right. Those are elf ears...silly me. :kawaii:

Though Hylian is more true.

Cyclone

ShadowTiger
08-05-2002, 09:59 AM
My sister and I have argued long into the night not as much about what Link is, but about the hardships that he has faced in his life. She has pointed out that almost everyone who Link has ever come to like in his life as a kid/teen has only been there for a while and then left. Take Darunia for example. Links "Big Brother" has only been seen about 5 times, and only very shortly even then. Princess Ruto, Link's Zora Lover, only shows up most of the time in JabuJabu's belly, and even then is constantly arrogant towards him, and when she grows up and gets some kind of sense of decency and morality (Anti-arrogance, if you must.) she only shows up to lead Link to where he must go and then totally disappears! Early on in OoT Link must escape from the valley of the Kokiri where all of his childhood friends are because he is a Hylian and not a Kokiri!

So the Life of Link is a sad one indeed.

KINGOFALLME2
08-05-2002, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Britannianhero4
My sister and I have argued long into the night not as much about what Link is, but about the hardships that he has faced in his life. She has pointed out that almost everyone who Link has ever come to like in his life as a kid/teen has only been there for a while and then left. Take Darunia for example. Links "Big Brother" has only been seen about 5 times, and only very shortly even then. Princess Ruto, Link's Zora Lover, only shows up most of the time in JabuJabu's belly, and even then is constantly arrogant towards him, and when she grows up and gets some kind of sense of decency and morality (Anti-arrogance, if you must.) she only shows up to lead Link to where he must go and then totally disappears! Early on in OoT Link must escape from the valley of the Kokiri where all of his childhood friends are because he is a Hylian and not a Kokiri!

So the Life of Link is a sad one indeed.

? What?:think:

MottZilla
08-11-2002, 06:14 PM
Serious issues.