PDA

View Full Version : Hero's of Hyrule 3 A doomed universe

KINGOFALLME2
08-02-2002, 02:19 PM
I know I should work my 2nd one, but HOW CAN I IF CAN'T EVEN GET IN IT!! :banghead:

Here's what it will have!

12 dugeons, yep!
3 overworlds.
All itemes.
V.1.90 build
NO 4 LETTERD WORDS!:mega:
Bs zelda style.

AND......IT WON'T BE PASSWORD CODED!!! :kawaii: :kawaii: :kawaii: :kawaii: :kawaii: :kawaii:
The demo will cotain.

4 dugeons
1 overworld (100%)
NO 4 LETTERED WORDS!!
Almost all the items.
Bs zelda style!:reading:

I'll have a story of the whole series too (maybe)

The demo will be finidhed sometime the end of this month!:kawaii:

ZeldaFan001
08-02-2002, 03:59 PM
Uh, you might want to work on your quest first before making any decisions. Some quests take time, so don't rush. Sorry I won't see this quest, I dislike BS-style graphics.

Next time you think about a quest, make sure you spend some time working on it, and then mention the quest and a demo. It will interest more people.

Good to see you've edited your post. You have read the rules unlike other people. Good job, but don't be annoying.

KINGOFALLME2
08-03-2002, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by ZeldaFan001
Uh, you might want to work on your quest first before making any decisions. Some quests take time, so don't rush. Sorry I won't see this quest, I dislike BS-style graphics.

Next time you think about a quest, make sure you spend some time working on it, and then mention the quest and a demo. It will interest more people.

Good to see you've edited your post. You have read the rules unlike other people. Good job, but don't be annoying.

Good point! I'll listen to people with exp. now!:lol: