PDA

View Full Version : I"m gonna make a Mario tileset....

Fiyerstorm
08-02-2002, 10:24 AM
I started on my first tile last night lol. It's using the mario from the GB Donkey Kong. I will give him the right colors after I finish hand making them in grayscale. I'm using ZC 1.90...so I dunno if they can be used for later versions....

Cambooty
08-04-2002, 09:56 PM
any screen shots?

ShadowTiger
08-05-2002, 10:42 AM
Hmmm. What about Vel's Mario's Insane Rampage Quest? Go get some tiles from there. That Quest is a Truely Grand Quest.

VEL
08-05-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by Britannianhero4
Hmmm. What about Vel's Mario's Insane Rampage Quest? Go get some tiles from there. That Quest is a Truely Grand Quest.

Please don't steal tiles from my quest. If I find out anyone has stolen tiles from my quests I won't release anymore screenshots or demos.

zora man
08-07-2002, 01:56 AM
Stingy are't we vell I thought about doing that but I had better things to.
Oh wait I did but only worked on it for 2 days and didn't care any more.

The Savior
08-07-2002, 02:18 AM
IceMan had a DK tileset made awhile ago, you should contact him to see if he's still working on it.

DarkDragoonX
08-08-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by zora man
Stingy are't we vell I thought about doing that but I had better things to.
Oh wait I did but only worked on it for 2 days and didn't care any more.

How is it stingy?! VEL put a *lot* of work into those tiles, so he has every right to be upset if people start stealing his tiles rather than making their own.

IceMan2x
08-09-2002, 11:28 AM
=P i dont have the tiles anymore, i re-formatted at least two times after i made those tiles [kazaa has some nasty virii :P i finally just got a virus scan, so hopefully i wont have that problem anymore] i sent the demo to a few people, i'm not sure who they were, but hopefully they still have it, they may see this thread, and if they do, they can upload them and give 'em out or whatever

VEL
08-09-2002, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by IceMan2x
=P i dont have the tiles anymore, i re-formatted at least two times after i made those tiles [kazaa has some nasty virii :P i finally just got a virus scan, so hopefully i wont have that problem anymore] i sent the demo to a few people, i'm not sure who they were, but hopefully they still have it, they may see this thread, and if they do, they can upload them and give 'em out or whatever

This topic might help you find out who you gave it to.
http://boards.armageddongames.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15171

The Savior
08-09-2002, 01:33 PM
Hmm, I might still have a copy of them on my other computer, I'll check when I get a chance.

Fiyerstorm
08-09-2002, 02:38 PM
I upgraded to the latest version so I have to restart...I wasn't even far yet. Come to think of it...now that I have the new ZC, I can finally make a decent quest....I'll prolly do the tileset if I have lots of free time this school year....

Demimore
08-14-2002, 06:57 AM
I'm also making one.... A MArio 3 tileset!