PDA

View Full Version : Seeking a challenge

borgin
08-02-2002, 06:21 AM
I have played through several quests, and with no disrespect to the authors most of them are pretty easy. I was just wondering if there were any quests out there that have been deemed HARD. If so, I would like to know where to get them.

Thanks.

Dark_Xero
08-02-2002, 08:41 AM
I think Hell Awaits is one of the hardestones, but i'm not sure.

Kairyu
08-02-2002, 09:01 AM
You want hard? Talk to C-Dawg.

4matsy
08-02-2002, 09:41 AM
Try the 3rd/4th quest attempts by The Slient Assassin and Glenn the Great. Though they're intended as sequels to the original two quests (and thus the overworld is much the same), they're still QUITE hard.

They should be lying around in the classic section of the QDB somewhere...

The demo quest that came with version 1.90 of ZC, though only finished up to right past the end of level 3, is also pretty hard. Especially at the beginning, where you have to watch your bomb and potion usage carefully, or you're screwed...:D

Eric920
08-02-2002, 10:32 AM
You want hard? Both MountainDrews mario saga, and Nicks eternitys end have very hard enemies. Try them if you dont believe me.:rolleyes:

borgin
08-02-2002, 10:32 AM
Yeah i started playing hell awaits, and it looked very promising. BUT, as i was looking around i gathered a bunch of money and bought 2 hearts, and found 2 others. then i went to where the original level 3 is, and went in and then went back out and it took me to some other place. I went into this other place and it offered the master sword, then i left there and it put me in the upper-left corner of a screen stuck in woods, and when i tried to go left it was the room with ganon(still stuck in woods there too:P) so i was kind of turned away from that quest. I will however look into the other ideas though.